DET Odisha 2020 Application Form has been started from 20th June 2020 by the concerned authority. The application forms are generally invited in April every year but as Board results delayed this due to the covid-19, DET Odisha 2020 Application procedure started late. Directorate of Technical Educational and Training offer admission to interested students in Diploma Engineering/Engineering Lateral Entry/Architecture/Non-Engineering/Film & TV courses through DET.
Any Candidate who wish to take admission in any of the aforesaid courses can fill the DET Odisha 2020 Application form. This form is available online for the students for admission to both first semester and third semester (i.e. lateral entry). It’s like a state level entrance examination, clearing this will land you a seat in many governments and private colleges in the state.
You can get more information related to DHE Odisha Diploma Application form from this article.
DET Odisha 2020 Application Form
The Directorate of Technical Education & Training conducts the Diploma Entrance Test Examination tests to offer the admission to interested students in First semester /first-year diploma in Engineering/technology/ architecture / Non-Engineering / film & t.v. courses and Lateral admission to second year (third semester) Engineering/ technology in Government and Private Engineering Colleges and Polytechnics in the State of Odisha. This exam is conducted every year and this year also DET Odisha 2020 exam will be conducted.
Application form for Odisha Polytechnic 2020 exam will be available online. Applicants can fill it and submit it online after paying the application fee. But before applying for the DET Odisha, applicants need to check their eligibility for this exam. It is must for the candidates to read the information brochure before proceeding for the application form. You can check your eligibility here to apply for DET Odisha Diploma Application Form 2020.
DET Odisha Diploma Admission 2020- Highlights
|Admission||Odisha DET Admission 2020|
|Responsible Authority||Directorate of Technical Educational and Training, Odisha|
|Courses Offered||Polytechnic programs (1st year & Lateral Entry)|
|Basis for admission||Merit in qualifying exam|
|Application Portal||Student Academic Management System (SAMS)|
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
- Link of Official website of DET Odisha (https://dtetodisha.gov.in/en/)
- To apply for the diploma course click here (http://skill.samsodisha.gov.in/Diploma.aspx)
- Admission Brochure- Click Here
DET Odisha Application Form Date
Have a look at the admission timeline given below for Phase I admission into both Private and Government Institutions-
Released Here >> https://nvshq.org/result/keralaresults-nic-in-plus-2-results/
|Events||Exam Date (Lateral Exam)||Exam Date (1st Year)|
|Availability of Application Form (CAF) from||20th June 2020||20th June 2020|
|Last date for online registration/application||30th July 2020||2nd August 2020|
|Starting of Document verification at selected NCCs (For those applicants who could not validate their documents online)||1st July 2020||1st July 2020|
|Last date for document verification||3rd August 2020||5th August 2020|
|Verification of the merit list will be done on||6th August 2020||8th August 2020|
|Merit list will be published on||7th August 2020||9th August 2020|
|Last date of choice filling by eligible applicants||7th to 9th August 2020||9th to 12th August 2020|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats (First Round)||12th August 2020||15th August 2020|
|Last date for Part Admission fees Deposit (First Round)||14th August 2020||17th August 2020|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats (Second Round)||18th August 2020||21st August 2020|
|Last date for Part Admission fees Deposit (Second Round)||19th August 2020||23rd August 2020|
|Availability of final allotment letter||24th August 2020||27th August 2020|
|Last date for reporting at the finally allotted Institute||27th August 2020||29th August 2020|
|Vacancy Report of Phase-I||28th August 2020||30th August 2020|
DET Application Form 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Odisha DET exam check your eligibility for the same here.
Eligibility for 1st-semester Diploma in Engineering & Technology admission
- Minimum age of the applicants should be 14 years.
- Candidates should have qualified 10th standard (HSC) examination from the recognized board/institute.
- Students must secure at least 35% aggregate and 30% marks in each subject at the qualifying exam.
Eligibility for 3rd Semester in Diploma in Engineering/Technology (Lateral Entry)
- To apply for the 3rd semester the applicants’ minimum age must be 14 years.
- He/She must have passed 10th with minimum 35% marks from recognized board/institute.
- Candidate must have also completed 12th or its equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha.
Eligibility Criteria for Film & TV Courses
- Age of the interested candidate should be within 16 to 28 years as on 1st June 2020. For SC/ST candidates, there is a relaxation of 3 years to them.
- Candidates should have completed 12th standard in any stream with minimum 35% marks aggregate for Film & Video Editing course.
Eligibility Criteria for Nonengineering course
- For non-engineering courses, the upper age limit is 16 years for HM & CT/MOM courses and 14 years for Beauty culture.
- To get admission in the non-engineering course the applicant must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent exam in any discipline from HSE, Odisha.
- Applicant should have obtained 35% marks in aggregate. 30% marks in each subject.
- To get admission in 1st year of pharmacy course the applicant must pass the 12th exam with 35% marks in PCM/PCB.
- For beauty Culture course the educational qualification is the same as for 1st-semester Engineering/Technology course.
Odisha DET 2020 – Application fee
- For SC/ST/PC/Female applicants the application fee is Rs. 200 only.
- For male applicants from the unreserved category, the application fee is Rs. 300 only.
- Applicants can pay this application fee through net banking, debit card or credit card. E-Challan will also be accepted at any branch of Axis Bank.
DET Odisha Merit List 2020
The result of Odisha Diploma Entrance Test will be declared through the local newspaper of the state. Eligible applicants will be called for counseling after the declaration of Odisha DET 2020 merit list. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission in different institutes across the state based on merit in the qualifying exams.
Candidates will get the intimation about their counseling. Qualified candidates will have to carry their documents with them too as on the day of counseling, document verification will also be done. Seat allotment to the candidate will also be completed on the counseling day only.
How to fill the DET Odisha Application Form 2020?
Here we have given the stepwise instructions to apply for DET Odisha 2020 polytechnic admission. To fill the application form of Odisha DET 2020, applicants will have to follow the below mentioned steps.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of DET Odisha. The link on the website is given at the end of this article.
- Step 2: Click on the “Sign Up (New User)” button.
- Step 3: A new window will appear in your screen now, fill all the details like your name, mobile number, and e-mail ID in the registration form and click on “Generate OTP” button.
- Step 4: Now you will have to read all the instructions coming as next window and click on proceed.
- Step 5: Now enter all the essential details about you such as name, course name, educational details, communication address and other necessary information in the application form at your screen.
- Step 6: Upload the scanned images of recent passport size photograph and signature with the specifications given.
- Step 7: Process the application fee now to complete the application. Take the print out of the confirmation page or application form for future reference.
Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha
Killamaidan, Buxibazar, Cuttack – 753001,
Phone No.- 0671-2305655
Helpline No.- 155335/1800-345-6770(Toll Free)