The Department of Training & Technical Education of Delhi is all set to commence the Delhi ITI Admission 2023 for this academic session. For this, the department will release the application form on 5 June 2023. The aspirants seeking admission to the given Delhi ITI trades can apply online for admission on the department’s official admission website i.e. itidelhi.admissions.nic.in.
The deadline to submit the application form for the Delhi Industrial Training Institute Admission 2023 is 2 July 2023. To know more details about the admission process for the ITI courses at Delhi ITIs, the aspirants can check out the complete article below.
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Prospectus
To convey all the information concerning the ITI admission process for this academic session, the department published the Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Prospectus on its official admission website. So before registering for the concerned ITI Courses admission online, all interested aspirants must check out the entirety of this prospectus.
The aspirants will find all the essential details from this prospectus throughout this article. In addition, we will also share the link to the pdf of this prospectus at the bottom of this article. Therefore, all the aspirants kindly read this article through to the end.
Industrial Training Institute Admission Delhi 2023: Quick Details
|Name of the Admission Process||Delhi ITI Admission 2023|
|Conducting Department||Department of Training & Technical Education, Govt. of NCT, Delhi|
|Type of ITI trades||Engineering and Non-Engineering|
|Mode of Registration for Admission||Online|
|Availability Status of the Online Application Form||Available|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
|Delhi ITI Admission Website’s URL||https://itidelhi.admissions.nic.in/|
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Eligibility Conditions
For the Delhi ITI Admission 2023, the conditions of eligibility that are defined by the department are related to the age limit and educational qualifications of the aspirants. The details of all these eligibility conditions are as follows. Before applying for the given trade online, the aspirants need to ensure that they satisfy all these conditions.
As of the date of 1 August 2023, the minimum age limit for the Technician Electronic System Design And Repair ITI trade is 16 years. Whereas for All Dual System of Training (DST) Trades, the minimum age limit is 18 years for the aspirants. Excluding these two trades, the required age limit for all other offered ITI trades is 14 years.
The details of the required qualifications for ITI Courses Admission at Delhi are as follows.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- The aspirants must have passed the 8th/ 10th Standard as per the requirements for the given ITI trades.
- The aspirants must have acquired the concerned educational qualifications from a certified institution.
- To know the details of the required educational qualification trade-wise for Delhi ITI Admission, the aspirants can check out: ITI Admission Delhi Required Qualifications Trade-Wise
Steps to fill out the Delhi ITI Application Form 2023
To fill out the Delhi ITI Application Form 2023, the eligible aspirants can use the following steps on the department’s admission portal.
- First of all, reach the homepage of the Department’s Admission portal through the following URL- https://itidelhi.admissions.nic.in/
- On the homepage of the website, select the relevant link for the ITI Courses Admission.
- After, this, on the next page tap the link for New Registration.
- After submitting the registration form successfully a registration number will be generated.
- Now login to the portal, fill in other essential details, upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- With the help of the login details, choose the courses and colleges of ITI admission once the widow for it is active.
- Here click on ‘Fill and Edit Choice Link’ and after making the changes click on ‘Save & Exit Button’.
- Take a printout of the saved choice and Application Form.
Documents required for Delhi ITI Registration Form 2023
To complete the registration procedure, candidates would require some documents and the same need to be uploaded during the application form filling process, so its a must for all to keep these documents which we have given below: –
- Marksheet either of 10th or 8th class based on the requirement of the course
- Caste/ Category/ Sub-Category Certificate (if required)
- Passport-size photograph (Size- Between 20 to 50 kb)
- Undertaking by the Aspirant
- A Certificate from BDO for Rural Weightate (if applicable)
- A relevant certificate for aspirants who are inmates of the Delhi Government Registered Orphanage
दिल्ली आईटीआई प्रवेश 2023 Registration Fee
For the processing of the application form further to get admission to Delhi ITI courses, applicants will have to pay a registration fee prescribed by the board. No registration process will get completed if the application fee is not paid and the same will not be refunded in any case.
The दिल्ली आईटीआई प्रवेश 2023 Registration Fee is Rs. 200/-. Its amount is the same for all category aspirants. The fee for applying for courses can be paid through online mode by using the available payment methods.
Delhi ITI Selection Process 2023
As we have stated above, the selection of aspirants to get admission to Delhi ITIs will be done through a merit list. In this merit list, the department will assign ranks to the aspirants as per their marks in the required educational qualification. Further, the department will initially publish the tentative rank list for admission of aspirants to the associated colleges.
After receiving the objections of aspirants against the tentative merit list, the aspirants will release the final merit list. In accordance with this merit list, the admission process will proceed for the shortlisted aspirants.
itidelhi.admissions.nic.in 2023-24: Important Dates
All the important dates related to various events of the itidelhi.admissions.nic.in 2023-24 are in the following table.
|Start date of Online Registration for Admission||5 June 2023|
|Start date of Verification of Aspirants’ Credentials by the Authority||6 June 2023|
|Start date of Choice-Filling for the given ITI trades by the Aspirants||6 June 2023|
|Deadline to Submit the Online Registration Form||2 July 2023 (Up to 11:59 PM)|
|Last date for Verification of Aspirants’ Credentials by the Authority||3 and 4 July 2023|
|Deadline of Choice-Filling for the given ITI trades by the Aspirants||5 July 2023 (Up to 11:59 PM)|
|Display of Rank of the Aspirants (Tentative) on the Admission Portal||7 July 2023|
|Submission of Objections Against the Tentative Rank by the Aspirants||10 July 2023 to 12 July 2023|
|Rectification of Errors by the Authorities||13 and 14 July 2023|
|Display of Final Rank of the Aspirants||18 July 2023|
|Apply Online||Delhi ITI Admission Application Form 2023-24|
|For More Details Check Out||Delhi ITI Admission Prospectus 2023|
Delhi ITI Admission Schedule 2023
|Follow For Related Updates||NVSHQ Homepage|
What is the maximum age limit to apply for ITI courses in Delhi?
There is no maximum age limit to apply for ITI courses in any of the offered trades in Delhi ITIs.
Will there be any entrance exam too for admission?
No, there will not be any entrance exams for admission.
When will the department release the final ranks of the registered aspirants?
The department will release the final ranks of the registered aspirants for admission on 18 July 2023.