DEI 2021 Admission Application Form Entrance Exam Date Notification @dei.ac.in: DEI admission process for the academic session 2021-22 will start soon in May 2021. The application procedure for admission and application forms will be available for Certificate & Modular Courses. DEI 2021 Admission Application Form for entrance examinations are made available to aspirants through the online mode. The application links are also made available on this page.
- 1 DEI 2021 Admission Application Form
- 2 DEI Admissions 2021- An Overview
- 3 DEI Admissions 2021- Important Dates
- 4 DEI 2021 Admissions- Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Important Details required for Graduation admission 2021
- 6 How to apply for DEI 2021 Admission?
DEI 2021 Admission Application Form
Dayalbagh Educational Institute is situated at Dayalbagh, Agra. It has been given the status of Deemed University. The institute was founded in the year 1917 by MB Lal Sahab. DEI offers various diploma, certificate, Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D. programs under the faculty of Engineering, Science, Commerce, Social Sciences, Education, Arts, and Technical College.
DEI invites applications for the admission of eligible candidates to various programs every year. Admissions to courses offered by the university are done on the basis of an interview, direct (merit in the qualifying exam), or entrance test.
The applications for admission to the academic year 2021begun soon. Those who are aspiring to get admission to the graduation and other courses in the Institute are required to submit their applications within the stipulated time. Application links will also be made available here for the assistance of the prospective students.
Candidates will find all the necessary details in this particular article on DEI 2021 admissions. Here we have shared information about DEI 2021 admission process, application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, application procedure, application fee, courses offered, etc.
DEI Admissions 2021- An Overview
|Exam||DEI Entrance exam|
|Name of the institution||Dayalbagh Educational Institute (Deemed University)|
|Course Offered||UG, PG, Diploma, certificate & PhD courses|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Written test|
|Academic system||Semester System|
|Information Brochure||Click Here|
DEI Admissions 2021- Important Dates
|Activities||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Date of release of notification||May 2021|
|Last date of online application||May 2021|
|For Certificate & Modular Courses|
|Starting of submission of online application||June 2021|
|Last date of application||July 2021|
|Online test date||July 2021|
DEI 2021 Admissions- Courses Offered
Have a look at the list of some of the courses for which DEI conducts entrance examinations-
|B.A.||M.A. Drawing & Painting|
|B.Tech. Part Time (Electrical Engg.)||M.A. Sanskrit|
|B.A. (Social Science)||PG Diploma in Human Rights & Social Work|
|Diploma in Ayurveda||PG Diploma in Business Economics|
|B.B.A /B.B.A (Logistics)/B.B.A (Retail)||M.Sc. Computer Science|
|P.G. Diploma (Safety, Health & Environment)||M.A. Psychology|
|P.G. Diploma (Journalism & Mass Comm.||M.A. English|
|M.VOC. (Food Processing & Preservation)||Diploma in Interior Decoration & Design / Textile Designing (Group-B)|
|B.Com./ B.Com. in Corp. Accounting and Law||M.Sc. Chemistry|
|M.A. Hindi||B. Arch. (Drawing Examination)|
|M.Phil. in Education||M.A. Political Science|
|M.Sc. Botany/ M.Sc. Botany with Spec. in Plant & Microbial Biotechnology||M.Sc. Zoology|
|B.Sc. (Cognitive Science)||Vocational Dip. in IT|
|B.A. Soc. Sc. (Cognitive Science)||B.F.A.|
|M.Ed.||B.Sc. (Honours) Agriculture Science|
|Group – A Diploma in Engineering (Automobile/Civil/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical)||M. Tech Engineering Systems (Full time and Part time)|
|M.Voc. in Dairy Technology|
|PG Diploma in Environment & Green Tech.)||B.F.A. (would be followed by Practical Test)|
|M.Voc. in Textile||B.VOC. (Non-Science Group)|
|B.VOC. (Non-Science Group)||B.Sc. (Home Science)|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||PG Diploma in Textile Designing & Printing|
|Diploma In Garment Technology (Group C)||B.VOC. (Science Group) PG Diploma in Theology|
DEI 2021 Admissions- Eligibility Criteria
Candidates aspiring to join the university are required to fulfil the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form. Candidates found ineligible at any stage of admission shall be disqualified from the admission procedure. Therefore, applicants must go through the eligibility conditions before applying.
Candidates can check the eligibility requirement shared below for admission to some of the courses offered by the institution-
|Name of courses||Eligibility Criteria|
|Undergraduate Programs (BA/ B.Com/BCA)||Passed Class 12th or equivalent with the concerned subject from a recognized board|
|B.Tech||Passed Class 12th with minimum 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category candidates) in aggregate and with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST category candidates) in Mathematics|
|Post Graduate Programs ((M.A/M.Com/M.Sc)||Bachelor’s degree in concerned discipline|
|MBA||Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years with a minimum of 55% (50% for SC/ST) marks from a recognized university.|
|MCA||Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with 55% (50% for SC/ST) and should have mathematics as a compulsory subject in class 12th|
|Bachelor of Vocation [B.Voc]||
Passed Class 12th or equivalent certificate
Passed Class 12th with PCM or an equivalent certificate (For Required Courses)
|B.Ed.||Bachelor’s degree in any stream with minimum 50% marks or CGPA of 5.0/10 in the aggregate of Graduate or Post Graduate examinations|
For more details on eligibility criteria candidates are advised to wait for the release of official notification for 2021.
DEI Admission Procedure 2021
- The admission process for 2021 academic year is expected to start in May 2021.
- Applicants can submit their applications only in online mode.
- Admissions will be done on the basis of entrance examination or interview conducted by the institution.
- No hard copy of application forms will be made available.
- Application forms will be made available only on the official website of DEI on notified dates.
- Only eligible candidates should apply.
- Applications forms should be submitted before the last date as after the due date application link will be expired.
- Before applying, applicants should read all the instructions and guidelines carefully.
- Applicants should keep all documents and details handy at the time of application.
- They must make sure the information filled in the application form is genuine.
Candidates are required to make payment of the requisite application fee. The application fee can be paid through online mode. The complete details of the application fee will be provided soon.
After the completion of the application procedure, candidates whose applications will be accepted will be issued an admit card. They have to download the admit card from the official admission portal and have to bring it to the examination center on the day of the exam.
No candidate will be allowed to take the exam without a valid admit card. The details about the downloading of admit card will be intimated to candidates through the website of the institute.
After the conduct of written examination for all the courses, DEI will be publishing the result of the candidates. The result or the merit list will be posted on the official website on the specified dates. Qualified candidates will then be called for further admission rounds such as interviews etc.
Important Details required for Graduation admission 2021
- Application forms for the Graduation admission 2021 will be released in the month of May 2021.
- Application dates for all the programs shall not be the same.
- Candidates have to submit the application form only in the online mode.
- Offline applications shall not be considered.
- Candidates should submit their applications before the due date.
- No candidate is required to send the hard copy of the filled-in application form to the institute.
How to apply for DEI 2021 Admission?
As application forms can be filled only in online mode, interested candidates are required to follow the instructions shared below-
- Step 1- Applicants have to start by visiting the official website of DEI admissions.
- Step 2- On the admission portal, applicants have to click on “Apply Online” link.
- Step 3- Candidates have to click on “Registration Link”.
- Step 4- They have to provide all the details and complete the registration process.
- Step 5- On successful registration, candidates will get an application no. and password.
- Step 6- On the homepage, they have to fill the application no. and password for login.
- Step 7- They have to fill personal details correctly, select the program as per their choice and academic detail in the space provided.
- Step 8- After filling all the details, they have to upload the required documents.
- Step 9- Once they have uploaded the documents, they have to proceed for payment.
- Step 10- After successful payment, candidates have to download and take a printout of the payment receipt and application form for further references.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute (Deemed University)
Dayalbagh, Agra Uttar Pradesh 282 005
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone No.- 0562-2801545, 0562-2801226, 0562-2570372