CUET PG 2023 Application (Ends Today): National Testing Agency is all set to conduct the Common University Entrance Test for admission into post-graduation courses. The authority is inviting all candidates to come forward and apply for the exam. The registration procedure was started by the authority on 20th March 2023. Through the exam, the officials are going to provide admission to students in the Central and all other participating Universities or Institutes. The admission process is being conducted for the 2023 academic session.
The officials have introduced a single portal of CUET NTA where all admission-related activities will be done. If you are also interested in the CUET PG 2023 Application then you should know more about it by reading this article completely.
CUET PG 2023 Application Form
The application process is active and is accepting applications from interested candidates. Before taking a decision about the application it would be better if the candidates will read the information bulletin as well. The information bulletin includes all the important details about the CUET PG that the applicants will need. Only online CUET PG NTA Applications are being considered for admission. If any offline application is still received by the selection committee then it would be rejected without consideration.
The cuet.nta.nic.in PG 2023 Application window will remain open till 5th May 2023 (By 05.00 PM). After 5.00 pm the application window will automatically get disabled. The registration process has now become more accessible with the direct registration link attached to this page. Get the details about eligibility, important dates, etc. through this page.
cuet.nta.nic.in PG 2023 Application: At a Glance
|Name of the Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Name of the Exam||Common University Entrance Test|
|Admission Into||Post Graduation Curses|
|Academic Session||2023 Academic Session|
|Application Form Accessibility Mode||Online Mode|
|Location||All around India|
CUET Post Graduation 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Certain eligibilities are set for the exam. Only those candidates applications will be accepted who fulfil all conditions mentioned in this paragraph. Given below are the set eligibility criteria for CUET PG 2023:
- There is no age barrier to sit for the exam. Any candidate can freely apply for the exam irrespective of their age.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Interested candidates must have at least passed the qualifying exam while applying for the CUET PG.
Have a look at:
NCHM JEE Application Form 2023 | IISER Application Form 2023
How to fill out the CUET PG 2023 Application Form?
This paragraph will provide help to the users in understanding the application process. Readers will just have to follow these steps and they will get successfully registered for the CUET PG:
- First, you need to visit the website of CUET NTA website by tapping on the link mentioned here: https://cuet.nta.nic.in/
- Once, you will land on the page, tap on the Registration for CUET(PG) – 2023 option available on the same page.
- After that, you will again have to click on the Registration for CUET(PG) – 2023 link on a new page.
- The login page will appear. There you must tap on the New Registration option.
- Read all the appeared instructions and start filling out the registration form.
- After providing all details, get yourself registered and keep the application number and password safe.
- Now, log in to the portal by providing the registration details and get access to the application form.
- Now, fill out the asked details and also upload the required documents.
- After that, you must move forward to the last step of the application procedure i.e, Application Fee Submission.
- Select the payment method and other details to successfully pay the application form.
- During this step, your application fee is completely filled. You are required to have a look at the whole application once again and do the final submission.
- Keep a printout of the online application and application fee receipt for future admission processes.
CUET PG 2023 Application Fee
The application process will get completed after paying the CUET Post Graduation Application Fee. The submission of the application fee is one of the most important parts of the application procedure. The application cannot get submitted if the fee is not paid on time. The officials have also provided several payment gateways to make the application fee convenient such as Net-Banking/ Debit Card /Credit Card / UPI/ Wallet. Due to slight changes in the application for candidates of different categories, we have prepared a table of the application fee. It will easily provide information on the application fee to the readers:
(Upto Three Test Papers)
(For each additional subject)
|General||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|OBC-NCL/ Gen-EWS||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 400/-|
|SC/ ST/ Third Gender||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 400/-|
|PwBD||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 400/-|
(Applicants living outside India will have to pay Rs. 5,000/- as an application fee and Rs. 1,500/- for each additional subject)
CUET PG NTA 2023 Application: Important Dates
|Commencement of online application||20th March 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||11th May 2023 (By 5.00 PM)|
|Last date to pay the application fee||11th May 2023 (11.50 PM)|
|Application Correction Dates||12 to 13 May 2023|
|Display of the Admit card||To be announced|
|CUET PG Exam Dates||5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 June 2023|
CUET PG 2023 Application: Important Links
|Go to the authorized portal||CUET NTA Website Link|
|Apply Online||CUET PG 2023 Application Link|
|For the latest updates, check||NVSHQ.ORG Website|
Frequently Asked Questions
The concerned authority already released the application form online on 20th March 2023. You can now apply online for the recruitment through the link available above.
Aspirants will be asked to upload a passport-sized photograph and signature to the application form. The files should be in JPG/JPEG format. The size of the photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb and the signature should be 4 kb to 30 kb.