CUCET (Central Universities Common Entrance Test) exam is conducted every year in the month of April. The CUCET-2019 exam is expected to be conducted in the 3rd week of April 2019. The application forms will be made available on the official website from the 2nd week of February 2019.
CUCET is a national level entrance test conducted every year. CUCET is organized jointly by eleven central universities of India. Through CUCET, candidates can get admission into various Undergraduate, Integrated, Postgraduate and Research Programs at the participating universities.
Table of Contents
CUCET Entrance Exam 2019
Here, we have shared complete information about CUCET. This information covers the details like Application form, exam dates, eligibility, registration procedure, application fee, syllabus, pattern, Admit card, exam pattern, Test centers, result etc.
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||National level test|
|Conducting Authority||11 Central universities of India|
|Course offered||Various UG/Integrated/PG/Research Programs|
|Date of examination||3rd week of April 2019|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
The 11 universities that conduct CUCET are-
- Central Universities of Haryana
- South Bihar
- Tamil Nadu
- Bengaluru Dr. B R Ambedkar School of Economics (BASE)
CUCET Important Exam Dates/ Schedule 2019
The tentative schedule for CUCET 2019 is given below in the table-
|Events/ Activities||Dates (tentative)|
|Availability of online application form||2nd week of February 2019|
|Last date to submit the online form||1st week of April 2019|
|Date of issue of admit card||2nd week of April 2019|
|Date of examination||3rd week of April 2019|
|Announcement of score||3rd week of May 2019|
Final dates will be announced only after the release of official notification.
CUCET Eligibility 2019
Before filling online the registration form, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. It is necessary for every candidate to go through the eligibility criteria thoroughly as participating university has a different eligibility criterion.
Candidature of the candidates will be canceled if any candidate found ineligible at any stage of the admission. The general eligibility criterion for CUCET 2019 is given below-
- Candidates must be an Indian national.
- Candidates appearing for UG courses must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Candidates applying for PG programs must have a bachelor’s degree in the respective program from a recognized university.
- For admission to Research programs, candidates must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Final year appearing candidates are also eligible.
Candidates can visit the website of participating Universities for more details about the eligibility of a particular program.
CUCET 2019 Application Form
- Candidates can fill the CUCET 2019 application form from 2nd February 2019 onwards.
- Offline applications will not be accepted in any case. Therefore, candidates are required to apply only through the official website.
- Candidates are required to have a valid email and phone number. The registered email Id and the phone should be active through the admission procedure as every communication will be made through emails and SMS.
- Candidates have to fill all the authentic details in the application form.
- Photograph and signature must be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can keep the printout of the filled in application form or confirmation page for future use.
CUCET 2019 application fee for various categories of candidates is as follows-
|Category of the candidates||Application fee|
|General/ OBC Candidates||Rs.800/-|
- Candidates with a physical disability (PWD) are exempted from application fee.
- Candidates can make payment of application fee through credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ or through Challan.
- GST and other taxes are available.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
CUCET Exam Pattern 2019
The Exam Pattern for CUCET 2019 is as follows-
- CUCET will be conducted in an offline mode (Paper-Based Test)
- Paper will consist of two parts.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Questions paper will be consist of multiple type questions.
- Total 100 questions will be asked.
- There will be a total 4 sections in the question paper.
- 1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
- ½ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
CUCET Syllabus 2019
CUCET 2019 paper will mainly contain questions from-
English learning, Mathematical Aptitude, Analytical skills, and General Awareness. Candidates can refer websites of each participating university for more details about the syllabus of a particular program.
CUCET 2019 test is expected to be conducted at the test centers established in the following cities of India-
CUCET Admit Card 2019
CUCET 2019 Admit card will be issued to the candidates from 2nd week of April 2019. Candidates have to download admit card from the official website of CUCET 2019. No, admit card will be sent individually to the candidates through post or any other mode.
Every candidate has to carry a valid admit card to the exam center on the day of the exam. Any candidate found without an admit card will be not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
CUCET 2019 Answer Key
After few days of the commencement of the exam, CUCET 2018 answer keys will be released. Candidate scan file grievance through the online mode within the given time frame. No offline application for a grievance will be accepted and entertained under any circumstances.
CUCET Result 2019
CUCET 2019 result will be released on the specified date through the online mode. Candidates can download their result from the website. On the basis of the scores of the candidates, CUCET 2019 merit list will be released. Thereafter successful candidates can go for counseling.
In case of any query related to CUCET 2019, candidates must contact the concerned authority immediately.