COMEDK Application Form 2023: COMEDK 2023 application brochure is available from 15th Feb for applicants who are looking to get admission in Karnataka State in UG Engineering courses. The online application link is live now and eligible applicants may submit their forms before the deadline. To get admission to the required courses applicant needs to clear the entrance exam. And as per the notice, COMEDK 2023 exam will be held on 28th May 2023. If you are one of the aspirants who are curiously waiting for COMEDK notification then read this article to know more about it.
Dear Students, are you preparing for COMEDK Exam? The term COMEDK stands for “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka”. COMEDK has been entrusted to organize the common entrance test for the students of the academic year 2023. This test is conducted by the government of Karnataka.
COMEDK UGET Application 2023
COMEDK UGET is a fair and effective way to choose eligible candidates/students through the entrance exam of COMDK UGET. Those candidates/students clear the exam are eligible for counselling and get their desired college for their further studies at reputed colleges and universities.
It is a better opportunity for intermediate students to get the best engineering college for BE/B.Tech. COMEDK is conducted every annual year to choose candidates/students for about 150 engineering colleges in Karnataka. COMEDK exam held every year on an all-India basis.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Application Date
|Online Application Availability||15th Feb 2023 (12 Noon)|
|Last date of application submission||24 April 2023|
|Application Edit Facility||26 to 29 April|
|Admit Card Date||18th May 2023|
|Exam Date||28th May 2023|
COMEDK UGET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates/students of all states are eligible to take COMEDK UGET exam to follow these eligibility criteria for engineering and architecture.
Candidates/ students who want to fill the COMEDK UGET 2023 must fulfill the criteria which have been published in the notification. All the eligibility criteria information is given below. Students who have completed their 10+2 and also those who appear in the intermediate examination can submit COMEDK application form.
- Examination qualification: Students completed 10+2 or equivalent from the recognized board having Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English subjects.
- Required minimum marks: Those candidates who come under the General category should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks and those who belong under OBC, ST, SC should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics of Karnataka. The most important thing for COMEDK candidates that they must have passed all of these subjects individually. Compulsory subjects for any other technical course are Physics, Chemistry, with Mathematics or Biology as a compulsory subject for Biotechnology students in 10+2. If there are any changes in the eligibility criteria that have come from the side of COMEDK 2023 then we will be updated on it.
- Diploma held candidates/ Lateral Entry: There is no facility for lateral entry admission in COMEDK 2023. There is no eligibility for diploma holder candidates/students.
- Qualification examination: Candidates/students should have completed 10+2 or 2nd PUC Or equivalent from the recognized board. For applying Mathematics as a compulsory subject with other required subjects. Candidates also eligible who have a diploma of 10+3 from the recognized university by central/ State government.
- Required minimum marks: Candidate which comes under the category of general should have passed in intermediate with a minimum aggregate 50% marks and candidates/students who belong to OBC, SC, and ST should have passed with minimum aggregate 45% marks of Karnataka candidates.
- Entrance Exam: Those candidates applying for Architecture should appear in NATA exam. The NATA exam which is held by CoA. Candidates must have obtained 80 and above marks out of 200 marks. A consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges will not hold any entrance exam for architecture.
Application Form for Architecture: A separate application form must be submitted to B. Arch candidates for admission counselling.
Important Dates for COMEDK 2023 Admission
|15th Feb 2023||Registration starts and issue of online Application for COMEDK UGET /Uni-GAUGE E 2023|
|23 March 2023||Mock test available online.|
|24 April 2023||Last date for online payments and application online|
|26 April 2023||Application edit facility starts from|
|29 April 2023||Last date to edit select fields in application form.|
|18 May 2023||Admit card made available online|
|28th May 2023||COMEDK UGET & Uni-GAUGE E Engineering Entrance Exam|
|30 May 2023||Release of Provisional Answer Keys and objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys|
|1 June 2023||Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys|
|6 June 2023||Final Answer keys|
|10 June 2023||COMEDK result|
COMEDK Application Form 2023
Applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria for COMEDK 2023 may submit their application online mode only.
How to fill the COMEDK Application Form 2023?
Application form of COMEDK UGET 2023 is available in online mode only whose steps are given: –
- Step 1- Go to the official website
- Step 2- Click on the Registration button
- Step 3- Pay registration fee – This should be mentioned in the notification by using credit card/ debit card.
- Step 4- It is the most important thing that the details are filled in correctly and carefully in COMDK 2023 Application form.
- Step 5- Keep User ID and password which originated during the time of registration.
- Step 6- Upload the documents – (i) Photograph, (ii) ID proof, (iii) Signature, (iv) Guardian/Parents signature. After scanning these things upload them into the COMEDK Application form.
- Step 7- Submit the form
COMDEK Registration/ Application fee
|COMEDK only||Rs 1800 + 18% GST + Convenience charge|
|COMEDK & Uni Gauge E||Rs 2950 + 18% GST + Convenience charge /fee|
Mode of Payment: Online using Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking
Note: Fee not refundable in any case.
COMEDK UGET Application 2023: Important Links
|Check Here||COMEDK 2023 Exam Date Notice|
|Available Now||COMEDK 2023 Application Link|
|Visit||COMEDK 2023 Portal|
Offered Programmes by COMEDK 2023
|2.||Electronic and Instrumentation Engineering|
|5.||Electronic and Communication Engineering|
|9.||Computer Science Engineering|
|10.||Information Technology & Engineering|
|11.||Construction Tech & Management|
|14.||Manufacturing Science & Engineering|
|17.||Industrial Engineering & Management|
|19.||Ceramic & Cement Technology|
|20.||Automation & Robotics Engineering|
|24.||Instrumentation Technology also is known as Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering|
|25.||Industrial Engineering & Production|
|28.||Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
COMEDK UGET 2023 Exam Pattern
|1||Types of Exam||Multiple Choice Questions|
|2||Mode of Examination||Online mode (Computer Based Test)|
|3||Time Duration||3 hours for the whole exam|
|5||Marking Scheme||Get 1 mark for each correct answer|
|6||Negative Marking||No negative marking for incorrect answers|
|S.No.||Subjects||No. Of Questions (B.E./B.Tech)|
Syllabus for COMEDK UGET Examination
Below we are providing a brief syllabus for each subject such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics-
COMEDK EXAM Syllabus for Chemistry
|1.||Transition of Metals|
|4.||Chemistry of Carbon Compounds|
|6.||Chemistry in Action|
COMEDK Exam Syllabus for Physics
|2.||Current & Electricity|
|3.||Units of Measurement|
|4.||Motion in one, two & three dimensions|
|7.||Heat & Thermodynamics|
COMEDK Mathematics Syllabus
|3.||Three Dimensional Geometry|
|4.||Matrices & Determinates|
|7.||Correlation & Regression|
Examination Centers of COMEDK UGET 2023
|1.||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|2.||Andhra Pradesh||Chittoor, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram.|
|5.||Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Bihar Sharif, Darbhanga, Gaya, Hajipur, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur, Siwan|
|6.||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai & Durg, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|8.||Delhi-NCR||New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Meerut|
|9.||Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Vadodara|
|10.||Haryana||Ambala, Hisar, Karnal, Kurukshetra|
|11.||Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Solan, Shimla|
|12.||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar|
|13.||Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Deoghar|
|14.||Karnataka||Bagalkot, Belagavi(Belgaum), Ballari(Bellary), Bengaluru, Bidar, Vijayapura(Bijapur), Chikballapur, Chikkamagaluru, Kodagu, Davanagere, Dharwad, Doddaballapura, Gadag, Kalaburagi(Gulbarga), Hassan, Hubballi(Hubli), Kolar, Mandya, Mangaluru(Mangalore), Mysuru(Mysore), Raichur, Shivamogga(Shimoga), Tumakuru(Tumkur), Uttara Kannada, Udupi|
|15.||Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Idukki, Pathanamthitta, Kasaragod|
|16.||Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune|
|22.||Rajasthan||Amritsar, Jalandhar, Mohali, Patiala, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur|
|24.||Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchirappalli, Thoothukodi, Tirunelveli, Vellore|
|27.||Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi|
|28.||West Bengal||Durgapur, Kolkata, Siliguri,|
Admit Card of COMEDK UGET 2023
COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET) admit card will be available to download on the prescribed dates.
Applicants who submitted their COMEDK application forms will be able to download their admit cards through the official site is www.comedk.org which can also be downloaded from the link available below. For downloading the admit card candidate should follow these steps-
- Firstly, go to the official website of COMEDK
- Now search for the admit card and click on the link available.
- A new window will appear to fill candidate’s User ID and Password to the required field
- Then, Click on the “Login” button
- Candidate must check their details which are shown on their admit card
- Take a printout to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates can also download admit card here. We will update the downloading link soon.
Answer Key of COMEDK UGET 2023
After appearing for COMEDK UGET 2023 examination applicant must be looking for the answer key which will be available on the dates mentioned. With the help of the answer key applicants can check how much they are going to score in the examination.
COMEDK UGET Cut Off 2023
The cut-off marks of COMEDK UGET 2023 will be prepared by the authorities. The most important thing is that the cutoff will differ for each institute. The cutoff of COMEDK UGET will differ for each course also. Candidates who are looking for the cutoff of COMEDK UGET examination can get the cutoff information from the official website is www.comedk.org.
Result of COMEDK UGET 2023
The result will be published by the admission authorities of COMEDK UGET. Candidates/students will be able to know their scores/marks through the announcement of the result on the official website.
Candidates who want to get admission must have to be scored the required marks to get admission into it. Those candidates/students who are eligible for counselling session whose scorecard will be generated only rather than others.
Counselling of COMEDK UGET 2023
Those candidates who are selected at the time of counselling will follow the counselling process consisting of registration, choice, filling, allotment of seats, fee payment, and document verification. All the candidates who qualified the COMEDK UGET exam will have to register themselves for the counselling session through online mode.
Mock allotment will be held by the admission committee through which they allotted seats to the students. Changing and modification will be allowed after the mock session. The final seat will be allotted based on the merit list and according to the preference of the aspirants. Selected aspirants will have to submit their fees through online mode as debit/credit cards through which the entry verification card will be originated. Candidate’s admission will be confirmed after the verification of documents.
Required documents for verification
|1.||Application form of COMEDK UGET|
|3.||Verification entry card|
|4.||Admit card with the signature of the Invigilator.|
|5.||Candidates original ID proof|
|6.||Fee receipt which candidate pay|
|7.||Parents/ Guardian’s original ID proof|
|8.||Date of birth proof of the candidate|
|9.||Intermediate or equivalent marks sheet|
|10.||Karnataka domicile certificate (If applicable)|
|11.||Religious minority certificate Christian – Issued by Principal of school/school record showing “Religion” (If applicable)|
|12.||HKR Eligibility certificate (If applicable)|
|13.||Candidates study proof in Karnataka for 7 years including 10th or 12th in Karnataka (If applicable)|
Hope you understood the concept of the COMDEK examination!
In case you have any query or doubt then you can ask us in the discussion section below. Our expert team will help you in solving the problem for you. As career after 12th science is important, we want to help every aspirant get the information they need.
All the best!