COAP Application Form 2023: COAP 2023 Registration process will start soon. The admission process will be started under COAP after the declaration of GATE Result 2023. Candidates having a valid GATE scorecard will be able to register under COAP in order to accept the offers made by the participating organizations.
COAP Application Form 2023
Candidates waiting for COAP registration 2023 can scroll down to get complete information about COAP 2023. Here they get information about COAP, all the participating institutes, eligibility criteria, the registration process, and some FAQs.
GATE COAP 2023- Details
|Portal||Common Offer Acceptance Portal (COAP) 2023|
|Article Category||Registration information|
|Organising Institute||Institute of Information Technology (IIT), Madras (Chennai)|
|Mode of registration||Online|
COAP 2023- Important Dates/Schedule
|Registration by candidates at COAP starts||TBA|
|Last date of registration||TBA|
|1st round of offers||TBA|
|2nd round of offers||TBA|
|3rd round of offers||TBA|
|4th round of offers||TBA|
|5th round of offers||TBA|
COAP Application Form Eligibility
All the candidates seeking admission to M.Tech. programs must satisfy the eligibility criteria for COAP. Check the eligibility criteria for COAP 2023 below-
- Candidates must be of Indian nationality.
- Candidates must have qualified GATE and have a valid scorecard.
- Apart from fulfilling the COAP eligibility criteria, applicants are also required to satisfy the eligibility requirements of the IITs for which they have applied.
- Candidates who graduated or graduated from IITs having a valid GATE score are applicable.
- Candidates who graduated or graduating in B.Tech. degree from IITs and having a CGPA of 8.0 or above are not required to register on COAP. Such candidates can directly apply to the respective institute for admission to M.Tech.
COAP 2023 Registration
As COAP is an online admission platform, GATE candidates have to register only through the online mode. Hence, no other mode of application will be available.
The registration procedure will commence soon. Candidates must read all the guideline and instructions regarding the admission and registration process. They have to fill all the genuine and accurate details in the registration form. Once applicants have submitted the registration form no request for change will be accepted.
Check the registration procedure for COAP below-
- Step I- Registration at COAP
- Applicants have to visit the official COAP 2023 portal.
- They have to click on the “Register Now”.
- Step II- After initial registration, candidates have to read the procedure and instructions provided.
- Step III- They have to accept the terms of instructions
- Step IV- Now they have to enter all the details such as Name, GATE Registration number, GATE score, Date of birth, Email ID, and Mobile number.
- Step V- Candidates have to click on “Submit” button to submit registration.
- Step VI- Log-in information
- After submitting registration, candidates will receive the log in information through SMS and email. An email will contain the website URL and login details whereas an SMS will contain the password details.
- Step VII- Candidates have to log in using the URL and other details and have to verify the registration details.
- Step VIII- They can enter the additional GATE score (if any).
- Step IX- They have to submit the registration.
- Step XI- Once they have registered, they can access information about the job offers made by PSUs and other offers made by the participating IITs. Offers will be tagged with COAP registration no.
- No registration fee is applicable for any candidate applying for COAP. Any information regarding the same will be updated here.
COAP 2023- Offer flow charts
After successful registration, GATE candidates have to check the offers make by the institute and candidates have to choose their preferred offer and continue further. It will be conducted in various rounds.
The complete flow chart for exercising offers is as follows-
- COAP Flow chart for candidate’s action for all rounds (except for final rounds)
- COAP Flow chart for candidate’s action for final rounds of offer
GATE COAP 2023- Important Documents
It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry all the necessary documents and relevant certificates with them at the time of reporting/ admission. The list of all the documents important from the point of view of COAP and GATE admission are as follows-
- Valid GATE scorecard
- Application fee receipt
- Engineering academic record
- High school mark sheet in original
- Intermediate mark sheet in original
- Identification proof
- SC/ ST certificate
- PwD category certificate
Candidates found without any of the aforementioned documents will not be provided admission and his/her candidature will be canceled.
Common Offer Acceptance Portal (COAP) is basically an online portal that provides a platform to all the candidates seeking admission to M. Tech program to choose the most preferred admission offer from various participating institutes.
COAP is a portal where all the participating institutes and organizations upload their offers and registered candidates have to choose among these offers. Candidates must keep in mind that it is not an admission portal and therefore, candidates should apply separately to their preferred institute. They just have to use COAP for accessing the offers and making decisions on the most preferred choice.
The participating institutes of COAP include-
|IIT ISM Dhanbad|
Yes, it is compulsory for the candidates seeking admission to M.Tech programs to register at COAP. Without registration, they will not be able to receive and access admission offers made by the participating institutes.
Candidates must have a valid GATE score card, email ID and mobile no.
No, there is no need to send a hard copy of any of the documents.
Candidates can select a maximum of one offer among all the offers available in each round. Candidates cannot select multiple offers at a time.
No, foreign national candidates are not required to register at COAP.
Candidates can check the job/offer status by logging in to COAP by using the ID and password during the scheduled dates.
No, admissions and job offers will be made available only on the COAP official website and it can be accessed only by the registered candidates.
They have to visit the official website of the concerned institute/organization and have to complete the admission formalities within the stipulated dates.
No, not necessarily as it totally depends upon the selection process of the institutes. Candidates can refer the official website of concerned institutes.
Candidates can email or make a call the contact details provided below in case of any query regarding COAP-
Phone No.- 044-22578200