CIPET JEE 2023 application form: CIPET JEE (Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology) Joint Entrance Exam is a university-level entrance exam conducted by CIPET itself every year to offer admission into various PG courses in Plastic technology in its affiliated institutions. CIPET JEE 2023 application form is now available for students whose detailed information has been shared below.
In this article, we have talked about CIPET JEE application form, how to download it and what is the eligibility criteria and important instructions and dates.
Update: CIPET 2023 Application window is live now. Check the key details that have been shared in this article.
CIPET JEE 2023 Application
CIPET is headquartered in Chennai and is one of the premier national institutions under the aegis of the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India. CIPET JEE entrance exam for academic session 2023-24 schedule is given below.
|Name of the exam
|CIPET JEE 2023
|Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)
|Date of exam
|11 June 2023
|PG and Post Diploma programs
|Mode of application
CIPET JEE 2023 Eligibility
Before filling out the application form aspirants are requested to check the eligibility standards once. In case there is any modification in the 2023 criteria then will also update it here.
Age limit criteria
No Age Bar to apply for the course.
Educational Qualification Criteria for the different courses-
- For PGD-PTQM- Three years degree in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, & Mathematics.
- For PGD-PPT- Three years degree in science stream with Chemistry.
- For DPMT & DPT- Candidates who have cleared high school (10th) with Mathematics, Science, and English.
- For PD- PMD with CAD/CAM- Three years Diploma in Mechanical, Tool/Production Engineering, Mechatronics, Plastics Technology, Tool & Die Making, Automobile Engineering, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent exam.
- Tech-PNT- B.E./B.Tech. (4 years) in Mechanical Plastics/ Chemical/ Engineering/Technology/Polymer
M.Sc. in Physics/Chemistry/Polymer Science with a valid GATE score
- For M.E/ M.Tech PE- B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg. (4 Years) in Mechanical / Plastics Engineering/ Production /Chemical/ Polymer/ /Technology
M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Polymer Science with Polymer specialization.
- Sc.-PS- B.Sc. (Science) Degree with Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry /Industrial Chemistry/ Industrial Polymer Chemistry/Polymer Science/ Chemistry as one of the major subjects.
- Sc. (Tech)- 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry.
CIPET JEE Application Form 2023
Candidates will be able to fill CIPET JEE 2023 application form online mode by accessing the official website or our page. The application forms are available and the last date to submit the application is 28th May 2023. Candidates are required to fill in all details carefully in the application form. Examination centres once filled will not be changed after the submission of the form.
Candidates are required to fill out the application form in English and Capital Letters only. Application form with inadequate information will lead to rejection of application form and his/her candidature. Application received after the last date will not be accepted.
Candidates have to affix a recent photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5cm on the first page of the application form and also have to write the name of the course applied he/she has applied on the envelope.
Have a look at the steps involved in application process-
- Registration On the portal
- Filling application form
- Uploading of required documents
- Payment of application fee
- Downloading of form summary
- Self Attested photocopies of entry qualification (X / XII standard / Diploma / Degree Certificates)
- Self Attested photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate
- Self Attested Community Certificates (for SC, ST, OBC (NCL) candidates )
- Self Attested certificate for Physically challenged (Handicapped)
- Postcard duly filled with the complete postal address for sending the acknowledgement.
CIPET JEE 2023 Application Fee
Here we have mentioned the application fee as per the category of applicants. Without submitting the application fee candidates will not be eligible to appear in the examination.
- For General candidates application fee is Rs. 500/- and for SC/ST candidates it’s Rs.250/-
- Candidates can pay the application fee by the demand draft drawn in favour of CIPET payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Candidates belonging to Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Assam, Manipur, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Sikkim, and Tripura need to pay Rs 100/-
CIPET JEE Application Form Dates
Schedule for CIPET JEE 2023 is given below-
|Availability of online application starts from
|24th Feb 2023
|Last date of submission of application
|28th May 2023
|Issue of admit card
|Date of exam
|11th June 2023
|Release of counselling-cum-admission letter for selected candidates
|Commencement of classes
Any changes in CIPET JEE 2023 schedule shall be updated accordingly.
CIPET JEE 2032 Exam Pattern
- Exam will be conducted in two parts-
Preliminary exam- will be of 3 hours duration
Mains exam- will be of 2 hours duration
- Exam will be conducted online mode.
- Questions will be objective type.
- Total 100 questions will be asked.
- Syllabus will be as per entry qualification and GK
- There is no negative marking.
CIPET JEE 2023 Syllabus
CIPET JEE 2023 syllabus will basically comprise subjects like physics, chemistry, and mathematics which candidates have studied in their qualifying exam. Candidates appearing for the preliminary exam must have strong General Knowledge.
CIPET JEE Admit Card 2023
CIPET JEE 2023 admit card will be released on the prescribed date for all those candidates who have applied for it. After downloading the hall ticket aspirants are required to take a print of the admit card and carry the same to the exam centre.
CIPET JEE Result 2023
CIPET 2023 Result will be released after the successful commencement of the examination. The result will consist of scores obtained by the candidates and on the basis of scores in the entrance exam, candidates will be called for further admission procedure.
CIPET JEE 2023 Counselling/Admission
On the basis of the scores in the entrance test candidates will be given call letters for admission. Shortlisted candidates will be allotted seats in their preferred course. At the time of admission, candidates have to submit all the required original certificates of qualification, Date of Birth, community certificate, and any other reservation quota, if applicable.
Courses Offered Through CIPET JEE
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing & Quality Mgmt. (PGD-PTQM)- 1 and half years
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastic Processing & Testing (PGD-PPT)- 1 and half years course
- Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT)- 3 years
- Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM)- 1 and half years
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT)- 3 years
- Sc. (Tech) (Material Science and Engineering)- 5 years
- Sc.-PS (Polymer Science)- 2 years
- Tech-PNT (Polymer Nano-Technology)- 2 years
- Tech‐PE (Plastics Engineering)- 2 years