Central University of Gujarat Admissions 2022: CUG or Central University of Gujarat is accepting admission requests from CUCET–qualified candidates on its online admission portal. The admissions for the numerous UG & Integrated UG PG courses are ongoing right now. If you are an eligible candidate looking for an opportunity to study at CUG, make sure to apply before 30th September 2022. The application process and important dates pertaining to CUG are given in this post.
Update: The last date to submit the online admission form is extended to 30th September 2022.
Central University of Gujarat Admissions 2022
The admission registration for admissions at CUG began on 19th September 2022. Keep in mind that the online registration is open till 30th September until 5 pm only. After the registration time period comes to an end, the University Authorities will release a provisional merit list online. It is compulsory to register online for getting consideration for admission by CUG, so make sure you check the desired eligibility and apply timely.
Central University of Gujarat Admission 2022: Overview
|Organizing Authority||CUG: Central University of Gujarat|
|Counselling Process for||Admissions in UG & Integrated UG PG programs|
|Selection criteria||CUCET Exam|
|Courses available||1. Bachelor of Arts Hons. (Chinese)|
2. Bachelor of Arts Hons. (German)
3. Integrated BA MA in Social Management
|Application process Mode||Online Mode|
|Registration beginning||19th September 2022|
|Registration closing||30th September 2022 (till 5 pm)|
|Application fee||₹100 (non-refundable)|
|Candidate helplines||Contact Number: 7923977446|
Email address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility for Admission in CUG 2022
The candidates need to meet generalized criteria for being eligible for seeking admission in the various UG & UG PG integrated courses under CUG. These are:
- The candidate must have cleared the national entrance exam CUCET (UG) with the specialization English Language & General Test.
- Candidates need to register themselves through the online counselling portal before 24th September or they won’t be considered for admission under any circumstances.
The course-wise eligibility for the three courses which are currently accepting admissions are:
|Bachelor of Arts Hons. (Chinese)||10+2 in any stream|
|Bachelor of Arts Hons. (German Studies)||10+2 in any stream|
|Integrated BA MA in Social Management Dual Degree||10+2 in any stream|
How to apply online for CUG Admission 2022?
The CUG UG admission forms are only available for a short time now, go apply now by following this simple procedure:
- Go around the official website of the Central University of Gujarat, https://www.cug.ac.in/ preferably on the latest version of Google Chrome web browser.
- Scroll down the page and click on the Admission tab.
- You will now be on the admission portal of CUG.
- Under the UG Admission 2022-2023 Tab, click on the Registration Link for UG 2022-23 Counselling.
- You will reach a login cum registration page.
- Click on the New Registration button.
- In order to register under the counselling process, you need to provide your CUET Application Number and your Date of Birth.
- Finally, authenticate the registration by filling in the Captcha code in the required input field and press the Register button.
- Start filling out the Application form now.
- Pay the application fee after submitting your personal and academic details into the portal database.
- Save the transaction receipt and the soft copy of the application form. Get them printed for future referrals.
CUG Admission Registration fee
The application processing fee for all the current UG and UG PG dual degree courses is ₹100. The acceptable mode of payment is online through the Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit card/ UPI/ e-wallet services.
Instructions for registering online for CUG Admission
- Make sure to read the course details and its eligibility criteria before registration.
- Feed your functional email address and mobile number for the Admission registration.
- The name on the application form should be the same as that on your Class 10th Marksheet.
- Do not feed any incorrect information in the form.
- Fill out your application form before 5 pm, 30th September 2022 for keeping yourself in the CUG admission race.
Admission Process CUG University
- After all the eligible & interested applicants have registered for counselling in the courses of their choice, CUG will begin the shortlisting procedure.
- A merit list will be prepared with the list of students selected by the admission authorities for obtaining a seat in CUG.
- The candidate will be provided with reporting instructions and a deadline for paying their admission fee.
- If the candidate pays the fee in due time, they are awarded the seat and in case, they fail to deposit the mandatory fee in the given time the seat is passed on to the next candidate in waiting.
- A second merit list is made if significant seats are vacant after the first round of admission.
Important Links: Central University of Gujarat Admissions 2022
|Available Now||Registration Link for UG courses Central University of Gujarat 2022|
|Download||Notification for Counselling Process UG Courses Central University of Gujarat 2022|
|Download||Central University of Gujarat UG-PG Admission Prospectus 2022-2023|
The last date for online registration for BA Hons Chinese in CUG 2022 is 24th September 2022. The application deadline is until 5 pm only so make sure to apply on time.
No, you cannot get admission to the Central University of Gujarat’s Dual BA MA Social Management course without a CUCET score.
No, you do not need to post your CUG Admission form to the University. The entire registration process will be done online.