Calicut University Admission 2022 date for PGCAP 2022 is extended to 11 August (earlier its application is to close on 4th August). Those who are eligible for PG courses may submit their application online whose links are provided in this article. but before doing so make sure whether you are eligible for the courses or not. Along with this, the university also opens the application link for B.Ed and M.Ed courses. If we talk about the UG courses its admission registration window is closed for this session and its allotment process is underway.
Calicut University Admission 2022 is done through a Centralised Admission Procedure (CAP) and for a few programs, it is done through the entrance exam conducted at the national/state/university level.
Latest: The last date to submit PGCAP application ends on 11th August 2022.
Calicut University Admission 2022
In the given article, we have shared all the necessary details regarding the University of Calicut 2022 admission registration. The information provided here includes details about the registration form, fee payment, schedule, eligibility criteria, seat allotment, important points, etc.
CU admission application form 2022– Direct link to apply for admission will be provided here.
|Admission procedure||Calicut University Admission|
|Article Category||Admission application|
|Programs offered||UG, PG, M.Phil, and Ph.D. programs|
|Admission procedure||Centralised Admission Procedure (CAP) and Entrance exams|
|Online application||UG: Closed|
PG: Open till 11 August
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Directorate of admission (Admission portal)||www.cuonline.ac.in|
Calicut University Admission- Schedule/Important Dates
UGCAP 2022 schedule is given as: –
|Online application commence from||8 July||25 July|
|Last date to submit online application||29 July||11 August|
|Trial Allotment||1 August||–|
|First Allotment||6 August|
|Submit fee to confirm allotment|
|Submit fee for allotment|
|Submit fee for allotment|
|PWD Rank List published on|
|Community quota rank list publication|
|Admission under PWD/Community/Sports/Quota|
|Admission under management quota|
|Class commence from|
Eligibility Criteria for CU Admission/Application Form 2022
Applicants are required to satisfy the university eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The candidature of the candidate will be cancelled if any candidate is found ineligible or providing wrong eligibility information.
Below we have some important points regarding the eligibility requirements for admission to the University of Calicut –
- For admission to UG programs, candidates must have qualified 10+2 from a recognized Board.
- For admission to PG programs, candidates must have completed graduation from a recognized university.
- For admission to Ph.D. programs, candidates must have a post-graduate degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university.
- For more details about the minimum passing marks percentage and subject requirements, candidates can refer the official 2022 notification.
Calicut University CU Application Form 2022
- Application forms will be filled only through the online mode from the notified dates.
- Candidates are advised to keep all the details and documents ready with them at the time of registration.
- Candidates have to choose their preferred programs and colleges with utmost care at the time of filling the online registration form.
- It is important to fill the priorities carefully as allotment of seats is majorly based on the preferences filled by the applicants.
Procedure to apply for CU online application
The online application form includes mainly two Phases viz.
- Online Payment
Now we will discuss both steps in detail.
Phase 1- Online Payment of Fee
Candidates must keep their date of birth proof (SSLC), mobile number, and email ID ready before the payment of the fee.
- Visit www.uoc.ac.in
- Click on the “Instant Web Payment System”
- Enter the mobile number and email ID.
- Select the mode of payment.
- Make the payment.
- Take a printout of the “receipt” of the online payment.
- Lastly, candidates will receive the CAP ID and password on their registered mobile no and emails. They have to use the same or filling the further application form.
Phase 2- Registration
There will be two separate registration processes; first candidates apply through the CAP or second Candidates apply through the entrance examination. Below we have shared the application procedure for both.
- CU admission through CAP
Applicants must be ready with CAP ID, qualification certificates, photograph, category certificate, and the list of colleges in the order of priority.
- Visit www.cuonline.ac.in
- Click on “UG/PG registration” link.
- Login with Registration no., CAP ID, and password.
- Upload the passport-sized photograph in the prescribed format.
- Fill out the student profile by providing basic and personal details. Review and make changes if necessary.
- Click on “SAVE/PROCEED” Button.
- Fill in Qualification details.
- Click on “SAVE/PROCEED” Button.
- Select college and course with care.
- Review all the information before final submission.
- Click on “Final Submit”
- Take a printout of the filled in application form (student copy and college copy).
- CU admission through entrance exam
These candidates will receive a Challan No. instead of the CAP no after the payment of a fee.
- Visit www.cuonline.ac.in
- Click on “UG/PG-UG Entrance / PG Entrance” link.
- Login with Challan No. and password.
- Select the entrance exam district/centre.
- Upload the passport sized photograph in the prescribed format.
- Enter basic and personal details in the field provided.
- Enter the marks.
- Select the centre/department / college (if required).
- Click on the “final submit” button.
Once the application procedure is completed, the entrance exam schedule will be published on the official website. Candidates have to download the admit card and have to carry the same to the examination center on the day of examination.
Calicut University application Fee 2022
The category-wise application fee for UG and PG program is shared below-
|Category||Undergraduate programs (UG)||Postgraduate programs (PG)|
- The mode of remittance (payment) of application fee includes the e-payment system (SBI online/ Friends Janasevana Kendram/ Nodal Offices/ Akshaya Centres)
- Application fee once remitted will not be refunded.
Calicut University allotment of seats
There will be the following number of allotment of seats-
- Trial Allotment- In this candidates can re-arrange the priority of their preferences and options. Applicants can only rearrange the already filled options but cannot add a new option in any of the stages.
- First Allotment
- Second Allotment
- Third Allotment
- Fourth Allotment
- Special Allotment- There will be two special allotments for SC/ ST/BPL in forwarding community
Calicut University 2022 Documents/Certificates Required
Applicants who have applied for admission are required to carry the following documents (in original) with them at the time of admission.
- A printed copy of the submitted application form. For all kinds of admission CAP, a hard copy of the online application is compulsory to be produced at the time of admission.
- Challan/ Receipt of the fees paid.
- Admit card/ allotment letter
- Grade cards/ mark list of the qualifying examination
- All the qualifying certificates
- Transfer certificate (TC) received from the institution last studied
- Certificate of conduct
- Recognition/ equivalency certificate from the University of Calicut (if necessary)
- Candidates claiming for any reservation/weightage/bonus need to produce relevant certificates.
University of Calicut Admission- Important Points
Applicants are requested to have a look at the following important points regarding the application and admission-
- Before filling the admission fee applicants must read all the instructions and details mentioned on the university handbook on admission rules.
- Candidates must provide valid mobile number and email ID at the time of online registration. The registered mobile no. and email ID must belong only to the candidate or his guardian/parents. It is because the university uses the number and mail for communicating vital information with the candidates.
- After final submission of the application, data can only be edited by the Nodal Centres.
- Seats under the Open Quota will be filled only on the basis of merit.
Calicut University Admission 2022- Important Links
|Apply||Online Application Link for PGCAP|
|Download||Notification for UGCAP and PGCAP|
|Check||Calicut University UG prospectus |
Calicut University PG Prospectus
Hope you have understood the process of getting admission to Calicut University. However, if you have any doubts/queries regarding Calicut University admission 2022 or how to fill Calicut University application form then you can ask them in the comment section below. Our team will help you in the best possible way to clear your doubts and help you get admission to the University of Calicut.
We wish our readers a fruitful career!