BVP CET 2020: BVP Common Entrance Test (CET) 2020 was postponed. Now the new entrance sheduled has been released and the exams for UG and PG Cet will be conducted in July and August 2020. Candidates will be able to fill online application forms till 30th July 2020. BVP CET (B.Tech) application forms can be filled through the official website of the conducting authority.
BVP CET is a university level conducted annually for the admission of candidates into various UG and PG programs offered by Bharti Vidyapeeth University (Deemed to be University), Pune.
Bharti Vidyapeeth University BVP CET Admission 2020
UPDATE: The last date for submission of BVP CET 2020 Application form has been extended till 30th July 2020. The application link is shared below.
In this article, candidates will get complete details about BVP CET 2020 (B.Tech) application form, application fee, syllabus, pattern, Admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, test centers, result, etc.
BVP CET 2020 In Detail
|Examination||BVP Common Entrance Test 2020|
|Commonly known as||BVP CET 2020|
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||University level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Bharti Vidyapeeth University|
|Course offered||B.Tech courses|
|Date of examination||August 2020|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of application||Both online and offline|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
BVP CET 2020 – Important Dates/ Schedule
Below we have shared the tentative schedule for BVP CET 2020 (B.Tech)
|Availability of application forms||17th May 2020 (1st Test) & 31st May (2nd Test)|
|Last date to submit Application|
|Date of issue of admit card||July/August 2020|
|Date of exam||July – August 2020|
|Declaration of result||Notified later|
|Commencement of Classes||Notified later|
Final dates will be announced soon.
Also Check: Bharati Vidyapeeth University Date Sheet 2020
BVP CET 2020- Eligibility
Candidates are advised to go through the brochure/CET notification to get the information about the eligibility criteria. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The eligibility criterion for BVP CET 2020 is given below-
- Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indian (NRI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are eligible for BVP CET 2020.
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board in India with Physics, and Mathematics as main subjects and Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical as one of the optional subjects.
- Candidates must have secured minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying exam.
- Final year appearing candidates are also eligible. However, these candidates are required to produce their 10+2 mark sheet at the time of counseling.
BVP CET 2020- Application Form
- Candidates can fill application forms through the online mode.
- Application forms will be made available on the official website of the university.
- BVP CET 2020 B.Tech application will be released in the month of February and candidates must submit the application form before the due date.
- Candidates are required to fill all the authentic details in the application form. Candidates providing any fabricated or false information will not be considered.
- Candidates must upload all the required documents like scanned copy of recent passport-sized photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can keep the printout of the confirmation page and filled-in application form for future use.
Click Here to Apply for BVP CET 2020
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
- The application fee for BVP CET (B.Tech) is Rs.1700/- (Any changes in the application fees will be updated)
- Payment of fee for online application can be done through debit/credit card/ net banking.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
BVP CET- Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for BVP CET is as follows-
- BVP CET 2020 will be conducted in an online mode (Computer-Based Test)
- The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Questions paper will be consist of objective type questions.
- Total 200 questions will be asked.
- The question will be asked in English.
- The question paper will consist of 2 sections.
- 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- There will be no provision for negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
Here is the complete syllabus of BVP CET 2020-
Questions will be asked from the following Units of class XI and XII syllabus-
Physical world and measurement, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Kinematics, Gravitation, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic theory, Oscillation and waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism etc.
Questions will be asked from the following units of class XI and XII syllabus-
Sets, Relations and Functions Determinants, Logarithm, Sequences and Series, Quadratic Equation, Permutations and Combination, Limits & Continuity, Mathematical Induction and Binomial Theorem, Differentiation, Application of Derivative, Integration, Application of integrals, Boolean Algebra, Mathematical Logic, Matrices and their Applications, Trigonometry, Complex numbers, Plane Coordinate Geometry, Three Dimensional Geometry, Vector and Statistics ,
The exam is expected to be conducted at the exam centers located in the following cities-
- New Delhi
- Navi Mumbai
BVP CET 2020- Admit card
The Admit card will be generated just after the payment of application fee and submission of application form. It is compulsory for every candidate to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam center on the day of the exam.
Along with the admit card candidates are required to carry any of the following Photo IDs- Aadhaar card/PAN card/Voter ID card/Passport/Driving License etc. These ID cards must be valid, original and non-expired.
Any candidate found without an admit card and a valid ID will be not be allowed to enter the exam hall and will be debarred from the examination.
BVP CET 2020- Result
The result will be released through online mode on the specified dates. Candidates can check the result on the official website of the university also on the notice boards of the colleges.
The result will be followed by the release of merit list and on the basis of merit candidates will be called for counseling. Separate merit list will be prepared for Indian/regular candidates and Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/ Institutional Quota Merit Category candidates.
In case of any query related to BVP CET, candidates can contact at the address given below-
Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University),
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
PUNE – 411030,
Maharashtra State, India
Phone No.- 020-24407131 / 132 / 133 / 163
E-mail ID: email@example.com