BVP CET 2023: BVP Common Entrance Test (CET) 2023 will be organized for different UG and PG courses. The university has released the application for both UG and PG various courses. Candidates will be able to fill online application forms before the last date which may vary as per the course you opt for. The complete schedule is given below in this article. BVP CET (UG and PG) application forms can be filled out through the official website of the conducting authority.
BVP CET is a university level conducted annually for the admission of candidates into various UG and PG programs offered by Bharti Vidyapeeth University (Deemed to be University), Pune.
Quick Update: Application form submission process has started for both UG and PG programs. Link to fill the application form is mentioned below in this article.
Bharti Vidyapeeth University BVP CET Admission 2023
In this article, candidates will get complete details about BVP CET 2023 (UG and PG) application form, application fee, syllabus, pattern, Admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, test centres, result, etc.
BVP CET 2023 In Detail
|Examination||BVP Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||BVP CET 2023|
|Article Category||Application details|
|Exam type||University level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Bharti Vidyapeeth University|
|Course offered||Different UG and PG programs|
|Date of Examination||–|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of application||Both online and offline|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
BVP CET 2023- Important Dates/ Schedule
Below we have shared the exam schedule for BVP CET 2023 (For UG and PG Programs)
Schedule for UG Programs
Download UG Schedule
Schedule for PG Programs
Download PG Schedule
Also Check: Bharati Vidyapeeth University Date Sheet
BVP CET 2023 – Eligibility Standards
Candidates are advised to go through the brochure/CET notification to get information about the eligibility criteria. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The eligibility criterion for BVP CET 2023 is given below-
- Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indian (NRI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are eligible for BVP CET 2023.
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board in India with Physics, and Mathematics as main subjects and Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical as one of the optional subjects.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum 45% of marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying exam.
- Final year appearing candidates are also eligible. However, these candidates are required to produce their 10+2 mark sheet at the time of counselling.
- For PG courses candidates must have cleared their Bachelor’s with 50% of marks (455 for Reserved Category Aspirants)
BVP CET 2023- Application Form
- Candidates can fill application forms online mode.
- The application form is now available on the official website of the university.
- BVP CET 2023 application form submission process has started now and candidates must submit the application form before the due date.
- Candidates are required to fill all the authentic details in the application form. Candidates providing any fabricated or false information will not be considered.
- Candidates must upload all the required documents like a scanned copy of a recent passport-sized photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can keep the printout of the confirmation page and filled-in application form for future use.
Submit Here UG and PG Courses Application
BVP CET- Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for BVP CET is as follows-
- BVP CET 2023 will be conducted in an online mode (Computer-Based Test)
- The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- The questions paper will consist of objective type questions.
- Total of 200 questions will be asked.
- The question will be asked in English.
- The question paper will consist of 2 sections.
- 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- There will be no provision for negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
Syllabus for BVT Common Entrance Test
Here is the complete syllabus of BVP CET 2023-
Questions will be asked from the following Units of class XI and XII syllabus-
Physical world and measurement, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Kinematics, Gravitation, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic theory, Oscillation and Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, etc.
Questions will be asked from the following units of class XI and XII syllabus-
Sets, Relations and Functions Determinants, Logarithm, Sequences and Series, Quadratic Equation, Permutations and Combination, Limits & Continuity, Mathematical Induction, and Binomial Theorem, Differentiation, Application of Derivative, Integration, Application of integrals, Boolean Algebra, Mathematical Logic, Matrices, and their Applications, Trigonometry, Complex numbers, Plane Coordinate Geometry, Three Dimensional Geometry, Vector, and Statistics.
Exam Centers for BVP CET
The exam is expected to be conducted at the exam centers located in the following cities-
- New Delhi
- Navi Mumbai
BVP CET 2023 – Admit card
The Admit Card will be generated just after the payment of application fee and submission of application form. It is compulsory for every candidate to carry a printed copy of the admit card to the exam center on the day of the exam.
Along with the admit card candidates are required to carry any of the following Photo IDs- Aadhaar card/PAN card/Voter ID card/Passport/Driving License, etc. These ID cards must be valid, original, and non-expired.
Any candidate found without an admit card and a valid ID will be not be allowed to enter the exam hall and will be debarred from the examination.
In case of any query related to BVP CET, candidates can contact at the address given below-
Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University),
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
PUNE – 411030,
Maharashtra State, India
Phone No.- 020-24407131 / 132 / 133 / 163
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 thought on “BVP CET 2023 Application Form (OUT) Registration, Eligibility, Exam Date, Syllabus, Pattern”
I want to take admission B. Tech Computer Science in your university Please Provide information to me