BVP CET 2021: BVP Common Entrance Test (CET) 2021 will be organized for different UG and PG courses. Now the entrance exam schedule has been released and the exams for UG and PG CET will be conducted from 25th April 2021.
Candidates will be able to fill online application forms before the last date. As per the course last date of submitting application form will vary. The complete schedule is given below in this article. BVP CET (UG and PG) application forms can be filled through the official website of the conducting authority.
BVP CET is a university level conducted annually for the admission of candidates into various UG and PG programs offered by Bharti Vidyapeeth University (Deemed to be University), Pune.
Quick Update: Application form submission process has started for both UG and PG programs. Link to fill the application form is mentioned below in this article.
Bharti Vidyapeeth University BVP CET Admission 2021
- 1.1 BVP CET 2021 In Detail
- 1.2 BVP CET 2021 – Important Dates/ Schedule
- 1.3 BVP CET 2021 – Eligibility Standards
- 1.4 BVP CET 2021- Application Form
- 1.5 BVP CET- Exam Pattern
- 1.6 Syllabus for BVT Common Entrance Test 2021
- 1.7 Exam Centers for BVP CET
- 1.8 BVP CET 2021 – Admit card
- 1.9 BVP CET 2021 – Result
Bharti Vidyapeeth University BVP CET Admission 2021
In this article, candidates will get complete details about BVP CET 2021 (UG and PG) application form, application fee, syllabus, pattern, Admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, test centres, result, etc.
BVP CET 2021 In Detail
|Examination||BVP Common Entrance Test 2021|
|Commonly known as||BVP CET 2021|
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||University level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Bharti Vidyapeeth University|
|Course offered||Different UG and PG programs|
|Date of examination||For PG Courses: 25th April to 8th August 2021|
For UG Courses: 20th June to 5th September 2021
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of application||Both online and offline|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
BVP CET 2021 – Important Dates/ Schedule
Below we have shared the exam schedule for BVP CET 2021 (For UG and PG Programs)
Schedule for UG Programs
Schedule for PG Programs
Also Check: Bharati Vidyapeeth University Date Sheet
BVP CET 2021 – Eligibility Standards
Candidates are advised to go through the brochure/CET notification to get the information about the eligibility criteria. Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The eligibility criterion for BVP CET 2021 is given below-
- Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indian (NRI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are eligible for BVP CET 2021.
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board in India with Physics, and Mathematics as main subjects and Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical as one of the optional subjects.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum 45% of marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying exam.
- Final year appearing candidates are also eligible. However, these candidates are required to produce their 10+2 mark sheet at the time of counselling.
- For PG courses candidates must have cleared their Bachelor’s with 50% of marks (455 for Reserved Category Aspirants)
BVP CET 2021- Application Form
- Candidates can fill application forms through the online mode.
- The application form is now available on the official website of the university.
- BVP CET 2021 application form submission process has started from 23rd February 2021 and candidates must submit the application form before the due date.
- Candidates are required to fill all the authentic details in the application form. Candidates providing any fabricated or false information will not be considered.
- Candidates must upload all the required documents like a scanned copy of a recent passport-sized photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can keep the printout of the confirmation page and filled-in application form for future use.
|Name of the Courses||Fee to be paid|
|MCA, Pharma, MBA/ MHA, M. Tech, M. Pharma, D, B. Tech, BTech (Second Year)||1700 Rupees|
|MSc Speech, MSc Audiology||1000 Rupees|
|MSc Medical Biotechnology, MSc Biotechnology, B. Pharma (Lateral Entry), M. Arch, MSc Bioinformatics, B. Pharma||1450 Rupees|
|MSc Geo Informatics, MSc Nursing, UG- BHMCT, MSc Environment, BSc H & HA||1200 Rupees|
|BA LLB (Five Years), BBA, BBA LLB, BA LLB (Three years)||1200 Rupees|
|B. Optometry, P.B. B.Sc. Nursing, , Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (BASLP), , B.Sc. Biotechnology, B.Sc. Nursing||1100 Rupees|
BVP CET- Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for BVP CET is as follows-
- BVP CET 2021 will be conducted in an online mode (Computer-Based Test)
- The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Questions paper will be consist of objective type questions.
- Total 200 questions will be asked.
- The question will be asked in English.
- The question paper will consist of 2 sections.
- 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- There will be no provision for negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
Syllabus for BVT Common Entrance Test 2021
Here is the complete syllabus of BVP CET 2021-
Questions will be asked from the following Units of class XI and XII syllabus-
Physical world and measurement, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Kinematics, Gravitation, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic theory, Oscillation and waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism etc.
Questions will be asked from the following units of class XI and XII syllabus-
Sets, Relations and Functions Determinants, Logarithm, Sequences and Series, Quadratic Equation, Permutations and Combination, Limits & Continuity, Mathematical Induction and Binomial Theorem, Differentiation, Application of Derivative, Integration, Application of integrals, Boolean Algebra, Mathematical Logic, Matrices and their Applications, Trigonometry, Complex numbers, Plane Coordinate Geometry, Three Dimensional Geometry, Vector and Statistics ,
Exam Centers for BVP CET
The exam is expected to be conducted at the exam centers located in the following cities-
- New Delhi
- Navi Mumbai
BVP CET 2021 – Admit card
The Admit card will be generated just after the payment of application fee and submission of application form. It is compulsory for every candidate to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam center on the day of the exam.
Along with the admit card candidates are required to carry any of the following Photo IDs- Aadhaar card/PAN card/Voter ID card/Passport/Driving License etc. These ID cards must be valid, original and non-expired.
Any candidate found without an admit card and a valid ID will be not be allowed to enter the exam hall and will be debarred from the examination.
BVP CET 2021 – Result
The result will be released through online mode on the specified dates. Candidates can check the result on the official website of the university also on the notice boards of the colleges.
The result will be followed by the release of merit list and on the basis of merit candidates will be called for counseling. Separate merit list will be prepared for Indian/regular candidates and Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/ Institutional Quota Merit Category candidates.
In case of any query related to BVP CET, candidates can contact at the address given below-
Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University),
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
PUNE – 411030,
Maharashtra State, India
Phone No.- 020-24407131 / 132 / 133 / 163
E-mail ID: email@example.com