Bihar ITICAT 2019: ITICAT (i.e. Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test) is basically an entrance exam which is conducted every year in the state of BIHAR. The authority responsible for conducting this entrance exam is Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
BCECEB conduct this entrance exam annually for the admission of the students in various ITI trades at different government/private colleges and institutions in Bihar.
Students aspiring for ITICAT 2019 can get information related to this exam like notification date, eligibility, exam dates, syllabus, pattern etc form this page of ours and also from the official website of BCECEB i.e www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Table of Contents
- 1 Bihar ITICAT 2019 Exam Date
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for Bihar ITICAT 2019
- 3 Bihar ITICAT 2019 Application Fee
- 4 Counseling Schedule 2019
Bihar ITICAT 2019 Exam Date
BIHAR ITICAT entrance exam for 2019 session is scheduled to be held on 28th March 2019. BCECE Board has released official notification for the same in the month of February. Interested candidates are able to fill ITICAT BIHAR registration form.
Latest Update 3rd June 2019: Bihar ITICAT Result & Rank Card 2019 has been announced now. Candidates are advised to keep checking this page for more latest updates.
Latest Update 01/04/2019: Bihar ITICAT Online Registration Closing Date is 3rd April 2019 (11:59 P.M.). All candidates who are interested in this exam are advised to fill the application form before the last date.
They can fill the online form from the official website of the BCECE Board which we have mentioned above. However,
|Official Notification Announcement||March 2019|
|Starting of Online application/registration process from||14th March 2019|
|Closing of online registration/application||3rd April 2019|
|Availability of Admit card||18th April 2019|
|Date of examination||28th April 2019|
|Declaration of result||3rd June 2019|
|Counseling process starts from||June 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar ITICAT 2019
Before filling ITICAT application forms candidates must check their eligibility criteria as the board have authority to reject the form of the candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria set by the board. Eligibility of the applicants is checked basically on the basis of three criteria which are-
- On the basis of citizenship
- On the basis of age restriction
- On the basis of academic qualification
- The primary requirement for filling this application form is that candidate must be a citizen of Indian.
- Candidates whose parents are permanent resident of Bihar or serving any government undertaking but are not permanent residents of the state are eligible to fill the ITICAT 2019 application.
Candidates can refer the given image below for more details-
- Candidates must have an age of 14 years as on 1 August 2019.
- For some trades like Motor vehicle trade or Mechanic Trade, the minimum age limit is 17 years.
- No upper age limit is mentioned for appearing on ITICAT 2019.
Academic Qualification Criteria–
- Minimum qualification required for this exam is 10th or equivalent from a recognized board. Candidates must have passed their high-school with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics separately.
- Appearing candidates can also apply but at the time of counseling they have to produce their mark-sheets and certificates, only then they will be eligible to get admission.
Along with these criteria, candidates must be mentally and physically fit as they have to go through a medical test.
Bihar ITICAT Application Form 2019
After checking and fulfilling the eligibility criteria candidates can fill the online application form. Candidates can fill application form from official website. Candidates should fill the online form before the last date as it avoids candidate from facing different problems like heavy rush and traffic over the website and many other problems. Below we have shared the full process of filling an application form-
How to fill Bihar ITICAT Application Form Online
Follow the below steps to fill the online Bihar ITICAT Application Form.
- The first step is to access the official website of the board
- After that candidate have to click on the “Apply for ITICAT 2019” link to make an online application.
Wait few seconds to open it
- Click on Registration
Fill credentials like-name, date of birth and e-mail id.
- Now, candidate will get a registration Id and password which will be unique on their registered mail addresses.
- Now candidate have to login with the id and password sent to them and have to pay the fee for exam
Payment can be made through bank challan or through net banking. For
challan, candidate have to click on “PRINT CHALLAN” and download the three copies of challan which is to be filled by
bankwith a processing fee of Rs.60 at the bank. For net bankingcandidates have to click on “ONLINE PAYMENT” link and pay feethrough net banking/debit card/credit cards.
- Now clink on “Fill the Personal Information”
Here, fill all the personal information asked in the form, upload scanned passport sized photograph and signature and click “submit”.
- Now fill the educational qualification.
After filling all the necessary details candidate now have to download the form and enclose all the required documents such as bank challan, photograph etc with the downloaded form and send it to the address given below-
Controller of exam
B.C.E.C.E. Board, I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport, P.O.-B.V. College,
Bihar ITICAT 2019 Application Fee
The application fee for ITICAT can be paid through either online or offline. Candidates have both the options.
|PH/ Disable||Rs. 430|
Bihar ITICAT Exam Pattern 2019
|Mode of exam||Offline (pen and paper based)|
|No. of question||150|
|Types of question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 15 min|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Marking scheme||2 marks for each correct answer|
|Negative marking||No negative marking|
|No of questions in each section||50|
|Subjects||General Science,General Knowledge,General Science|
Bihar ITICAT Admit Card 2019
Admit card for ITICAT 2019 will be published and will be available on the official website from 18th April 2019. Admit card is basically a ticket to the examination hall or we can say it is the gateway to the exam hall. Candidates must have the hall ticket before entering the examination center, without admit card no candidate will be allowed to sit in
Bihar ITICAT 2019 Result
BCECE Board has declared the result of Bihar ITICAT 2019 result on 3rd June 2019. Candidates can check and download their result by logging in to the official website of the board with the help of the ID and password. After this, the selected candidates will be invited for the counseling procedure.
Counseling Schedule 2019
Counseling dates will be announced after the declaration of result. In this process of counseling successful candidates whose name has appeared in the merit list are invited to the counseling and they have to select their ITI trade and college. Selected candidates will be informed through mail. Candidates must carry all their documents at the time of counseling. These documents include-
- Mark-sheet of high-school
- Print out of result/scorecard of ITICAT 2019
- Category certificate
- Admit card of ITICAT 2019 exam
- Age certificate
- Passport size photograph
So, this was the important information regarding Bihar ITICAT 2019. Hope you will find it beneficial. For more updates regarding this exam keep visiting our page.