Bihar ITICAT 2020: ITICAT (i.e. Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test) is basically an entrance exam which is conducted every year in the state of BIHAR. The authority responsible for conducting this entrance exam is Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
BCECEB conducts this entrance exam annually for the admission of the students in various ITI trades at different government/private colleges and institutions in Bihar.
Students aspiring for ITICAT 2020 can get information related to this exam like notification date, eligibility, exam dates, syllabus, pattern, etc form this page of ours and also from the official website of BCECEB i.e www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Bihar ITICAT 2020 Exam
BIHAR ITICAT entrance exam for 2020 session is scheduled to be held in the last week of March 2020. BCECE Board will release the official notification for the same in the month of February. Interested candidates will be able to fill ITICAT BIHAR registration form.
They can fill the online form from the official website of the BCECE Board which we have mentioned above. However, the
Bihar ITICAT 2020 Important Dates
|Official Notification Announcement||March 2020|
|Starting of Online application/registration process from||March 2020|
|Closing of online registration/application||1st week of April 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||April 2020|
|Date of examination||April 2020|
|Declaration of result||1st week of June 2020|
|Counseling process starts from||June 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar ITICAT 2020
Before filling ITICAT application forms candidates must check their eligibility criteria as the board has the authority to reject the form of the candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria set by the board. Eligibility of the applicants is checked basically on the basis of three criteria which are-
- On the basis of citizenship
- On the basis of age restriction
- On the basis of academic qualification
- The primary requirement for filling this application form is that candidate must be a citizen of Indian.
- Candidates whose parents are a permanent resident of Bihar or serving any government undertaking but are not permanent residents of the state are eligible to fill the ITICAT 2020 application.
Candidates can refer the given image below for more details-
- Candidates must have an age of 14 years as on 1 August 2020.
- For some trades like Motor vehicle trade or Mechanic Trade, the minimum age limit is 17 years.
- No upper age limit is mentioned for appearing on ITICAT 2020.
Academic Qualification Criteria–
- Minimum qualification required for this exam is 10th or equivalent from a recognized board. Candidates must have passed their high-school with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics separately.
- Appearing candidates can also apply but at the time of counseling they have to produce their mark-sheets and certificates, only then they will be eligible to get admission.
Along with these criteria, candidates must be mentally and physically fit as they have to go through a medical test.
Bihar ITICAT Application Form 2020
After checking and fulfilling the eligibility criteria candidates can fill the online application form. Candidates can fill the application form from the official website. Candidates should fill the online form before the last date as it avoids candidate from facing different problems like heavy rush and traffic over the website and many other problems. Below we have shared the full process of filling an application form-
How to fill Bihar ITICAT Application Form Online
Follow the below steps to fill the online Bihar ITICAT Application Form.
- The first step is to access the official website of the board i.e.
- After that candidates have to click on the “Apply for ITICAT 2020” link to make an online application.
Wait a few seconds to open it
- Click on Registration
Fill credentials like-name, date of birth and e-mail id.
- Now, candidate will get a registration Id and password which will be unique on their registered mail addresses.
- Now candidate have to log in with the id and password sent to them and have to pay the fee for the exam
Payment can be made through bank challan or through net banking. For bank
challan, candidate have to click on “PRINT CHALLAN” and download the three copies of challan which is to be filled by bank with a processing fee of Rs.60 at the bank. For net banking, candidates have to click on “ONLINE PAYMENT” link and pay
feethrough net banking/debit card/credit cards.
- Now click on “Fill the Personal Information”
Here, fill all the personal information asked in the form, upload scanned passport-sized photograph and signature and click “submit”.
- Now fill the educational qualification.
After filling all the necessary details candidate now have to download the form and enclose all the required documents such as bank challan, photographs etc with the downloaded form and send it to the address given below-
Controller of exam
B.C.E.C.E. Board, I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport, P.O.-B.V. College,
Bihar ITICAT 2020 Application Fee
The application fee for ITICAT can be paid through either online or offline. Candidates have both the options.
|PH/ Disable||Rs. 430|
Bihar ITICAT Exam Pattern 2020
|Mode of exam||Offline (pen and paper-based)|
|No. of question||150|
|Types of question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 15 min|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Marking scheme||2 marks for each correct answer|
|Negative marking||No negative marking|
|No of questions in each section||50|
|Subjects||General Science, General Knowledge, General Science|
Bihar ITICAT Admit Card 2020
ITICAT Admit Card 2020 will be published and will be available on the official website from the 2nd week of April 2020. Admit card is basically a ticket to the examination hall or we can say it is the gateway to the exam hall. Candidates must have the hall ticket before entering the examination center, without admit card no candidate will be allowed to sit in the
Bihar ITICAT 2020 Result
BCECE Board will declare the result of Bihar ITICAT 2020 Result in the 1st week of June 2020. Candidates can check and download their result by logging in to the official website of the board with the help of the ID and password. After this, the selected candidates will be invited for the counseling procedure.
ITICAT Counselling Schedule 2020
Bihar ITICAT Counselling 2020 dates will be announced after the declaration of result. In this process of counseling successful candidates whose name has appeared in the merit list are invited to the counseling and they have to select their ITI trade and college. Selected candidates will be informed through mail. Candidates must carry all their documents at the time of counseling. These documents include-
- Mark-sheet of high-school
- Print out of result/scorecard of ITICAT 2020
- Category certificate
- Admit card of ITICAT 2020 exam
- Age certificate
- Passport size photograph
So, this was the important information regarding Bihar ITICAT 2020. Hope you will find it beneficial. For more updates regarding this exam keep visiting our page.