BCECE 2020: BCECE 2020 examination application form has been released on 20th February 2020 for Engineering courses. The registration form were made avaialble on the online website. Due to the lockdown the application dates for BCECE 2020 were rescheduled and aspirants were provided an another chance for submitting applications.
Update: BCECE online application date has been re-started from 7th to 13th September 2020, whereas the revised examination dates also been released. Read notice given below
BCECE is a state level exam conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for admission of suitable candidates into various professional courses in various Engineering, Pharmacy and Agriculture colleges under the Government of Bihar.
BCECE 2020 exam date
BCECE proposed examination dates has been announced by the authority according to the new notice its examination was scheduled to be held on 10th & 11th October 2020 whereas admit card for the same will be available from 1st October 2020. Meanwhile board has also open the online application window for such candidates who still not apply for the examination.
BCECE 2020 Entrance Exam
Here, candidates can gather details about BCECE 2020 application form, application fee, syllabus, Admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, result etc.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
|Examination||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Commonly known as||BCECE 2020|
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||State level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Patna|
|Course offered||Engineering, Pharmacy and Agriculture programs|
|Date of examination|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Offline (OMR Based)|
BCECE 2020 – Important Dates
The schedule for BCECE 2020 is given below-
|Events||Old Schedule||Re-Scheduled Dates|
|Online Registration Restart date||–|
|Last date for online registration||24th March 2020|
|Last date of payment through Challan after submission of Online Application form of Registered candidate||25th March 2020|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card/ Credit Card after submission of the Online Application Form of Registered Candidate||26th March 2020|
|Online editing in application form||27th to 29th March 2020|
|Admit Card Date||1st October 2020|
|Date of exam||10th & 11th October 2020|
|Declaration of Merit List||Notified later|
Bihar BCECE 2020- Eligibility
Here, we have shared information about BCECE 2020 eligibility criteria-
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must be a permanent resident of Bihar and must possess domicile.
- There is no age limit for engineering and pharmacy candidates.
- Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December 2020 (only for agriculture course). For engineering and pharmacy candidates no age limit is there.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam are eligible.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent with at least 45% (40% for SC/ST candidates) with Physics and Mathematics along with any of the optional subjects Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, and technical vocational subject from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have appeared in JEE Main 2020 exam.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent with at least 45% (40% for SC/ST candidates) with Physics and Mathematics along with any of the optional subjects Chemistry, Biology and technical vocational subject from a recognized board.
BCECE 2020 – Seat Reservation
|Category||Seat reservation (%)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16 %|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18 %|
|Backward Class (BC)||12 %|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3 %|
BCECE 2020 – Application Form
- Candidates can fill BCECE 2020 application forms through the online mode from the official website.
- Candidates must submit the application forms within the specified dates.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details correctly in the application.
- There is no need to send the printed copy of filled in application form to the Board’s office.
- Applicants should take a printout of the filled-in application form and confirmation form for future references.
Click Here to Apply Online (CLOSED)
Click Here to Download Information Brochure
|Category||Subject Group||Application fee|
- Applicants can make payment of application fee through credit card/debit card/ net banking and Bank Challan.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
BCECE 2020 – Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for BCECE 2020 is as follows-
- BCECE 2020 will be conducted through online mode (OMR based).
- The total duration of stage-1 will be 135 minutes and stage-2 will be 90 minutes.
- Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 will be conducted in Offline mode (OMR based).
- Paper will be of Objective Type Questions.
- The medium of the exam will be English and Hindi.
- 4 marks will be given for every correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
|Subjects||No. of questions|
BCECE 2020 – Syllabus
BCECE 2020 syllabus will include questions from subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and Agriculture.
Physical world and measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Heat and Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Oscillations and Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic effects of current & Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Electronic Devices, Atoms and Nuclei and Communication Systems.
Some basic concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter : gases and liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Group 1 and Group 2 elements, Preparation and properties of some important compounds, Some p-Block Elements, Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, p-Block Elements, d- and f- Block Elements, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday life etc.
Sets and functions, Principle of Mathematical Induction, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Linear Inequalities, Permutation & Combination, Binomial Theorem, Co-ordinate Geometry, Limits and Derivatives, Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics , Matrices, Determinants, Continuity and Differentiability , Applications of Derivatives, Integrals, Applications of the Integrals, Differential Equations, vectors, Linear Programming , Sequence & Series, and Probability.
The diversity of living world, Structural organization in animals and plants, plant physiology, structure and function, human physiology, sexual reproduction, Genetics and Evolution, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and its applications, and ecology & environment.
Introductory Agriculture and Agrometeorology, Soil as a medium of plant growth, Plant breeding and genetics, Agricultural Engineering, Crop protection, Animal Husbandry, Dairy and Fish Production, Cultivation of crops, Cropping system, Soil and water management, Weed management, Recent trends in agriculture, Agricultural economics Basic Horticulture, Fruit Production, Vegetable production, Flowers, medicinal and aromatic plants, Preservation of fruits and vegetables and Extension education.
Bihar BCECE Merit List
BCECE 2020 merit list will be released through online mode tentatively in the month of June 2020. Candidates can check the merit list on the official website.
In case of any problem related to BCECE 2020, candidates must contact the responsible authority. Contact details are given below-
Near Patna Airport,
Phone No.- 0612-2220230, 0612-2225387