BBAU Admission Form 2020 @ www.bbau.ac.in: BBAU admission process for the academic session 2020-2021 has concluded now and now university will going to hold an entrance examination for the same. Applications can be filled through online admission system of the university from scheduled dates onward. Apart from this, university also provide offline application forms.
Update: BBAU Entrance Examination schedule 2 has been released and students can download their admit card from link given below.
Update: Applicant who had submitted their application successfully can download their admit card whose link is given on this page below.
Important Update: BBA LLB exam which was scheduled to be held on 28th September has bee postponed new dates for the same will be announced later.
University grants admission to eligible candidates to various PG, UG, PhD and certificate programs on the basis of entrance test. Those who are aspiring to get admission in the university will be able to submit applications from scheduled dates onward. Offline application forms can be collected from designated centers.
The application link will also be provided on this page. Interested candidates can also apply by using the direct link provided here. After the completion of application process, candidates have to appear for Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar university entrance test conducted by university for each program. The entrance exam will be conducted on separate date for each program.
BBAU Admission Form 2020
Keep reading this article and get complete information on BBAU 2020 admission process, application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, application procedure, application fee, courses offered, selection criteria etc.
|University||Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (BBAU)|
|Basis for admission||Entrance test|
|Course Offered||UG, PG, Diploma, certificate & PhD courses|
|Date of Application||March 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online/ Offline|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Academic system||Semester System|
|Information Brochure/ Prospectus||Click Here|
|Exam schedule 2||Click here|
BBAU Admissions 2020 Important Dates
|Activities||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Date of release of notification||May 2020|
|Date of commencement of Application process||27th May 2020|
|Last date of online application|| |
|Correction window open from||13th August 2020|
|Correction window closes on||17th August 2020|
|Date of issue of admit card||22nd September 2020|
|Conduct of exam (UG courses)||28th September 2020|
|Conduct of exam (schedule 2)||8th October 2020|
|Declaration of Result||Notified Soon|
|Commencement of Classes||Notified Soon|
BBAU Admission Procedure 2020
- BBAU Admission process for the year 2020 has started.
- Applicants can submit their applications both in online mode.
- Online application forms are available on university portal.
- Offline applications will be made available at university and centers designated by the university.
- Admissions in the university are granted on the basis of entrance exam.
- Only those candidates will be granted admission who will secure minimum qualifying marks fixed by the university.
- Only eligible applicants should submit their applications.
- Applications forms should be submitted within the stipulated time.
- Applicants must go through all the instructions mentioned on the information brochure carefully before applying.
- Applicants must be ready with all the credentials and documents with them at the time of application.
- Application forms submitted after the last date shall not be accepted.
- Candidates should fill only the genuine information in the application form.
BBAU 2020 Admissions Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria is an important factor in every admission process. Before applying for admission to BBAU, applicants should make sure that they are eligible enough. Check the eligibility requirements shared below-
Educational Qualification- Course-wise educational requirements will be provided soon.
Age Criteria- Age requirement details will be shared later.
*For more details on eligibility criteria candidates should go through the official admission brochure of the university for the year 2020.
Check category-wise application fee details shared as under-
|Open Category (OBC & EWS included)||Rs.1000/-|
|PH category & Women category||Rs.500/-|
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode using Net banking, debit card, credit card, NEFT etc.
- Application fee can also be submitted through offline mode using Bank challan.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
After the completion of application procedure, university will conduct entrance test. Before the conduct of exam, all the registered candidates will be issued admit card. University will upload the admit card on its website. Candidates have to take a printout of the same and have to carry it to the exam center on the day of exam. Candidates without a valid admit card shall not be allowed to write the exam. University will release it admits card from 22nd September 2020 onwards so those candidates who are going to appear for the said examination may download it from link given here.
Download admit card here (Available Now)
Once the exam will over, answer sheets of the candidates will be evaluated and result will be generated. Entrance test result will be made available on the university website on the scheduled dates. On the basis of result candidates will be allotted seats and admission in the university.
Important Details on BBAU Admission 2020
- BBAU admission procedure for 2020 has started and applications can be submitted between 27th May and
10th July10th August 2020.
- Eligible candidates can submit application through official website or by collecting offline application form from the university.
- Applications should be submitted before the last date.
- Late and wrongly filled applications will be rejected.
- Candidates should keep scanned copy of their passport-sized photograph, signature and other required documents ready with them before application.
- They must keep a photocopy of filled-in application form with them for future references.
Babasaheb Bheemrao Ambedkar University (BBAU), is a Central University located at Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. It is public residential university which was established on 10th January 1996. University offers number of courses such as certificate, diploma, integrated courses, professional, undergraduate, postgraduate and Research programs in various disciplines.
Every year university invite applications from eligible candidates for admission to different programs. Admissions to university are granted mainly on the basis of merit of the candidates in the entrance test. 50% seats in all the programs offered at the university are reserved for SC/ST candidates.
Babasaheb Bheemrao Ambedkar University,
Vidya Vihar, Raebareli Road,
Lucknow – 226025
Phone No.- 9455147267, 9044470049
How to apply for BBAU Admission 2020?
For online application, candidates have to follow the procedure given below-
- Step 1- Applicants have to begin with opening the official website of the university.
- Step 2- They have to click on “Online Admission System”.
- Step 3- On this page, they have to click on Application link.
- Step 4- They can fill all the required details in space provided.
- Step 5- Applicants have to upload the requisite documents in the specified format.
- Step 6- After uploaded all the documents, they have to proceed to the payment of application fee.
- Step 7- After successful payment, they have to take the printout of the filled in application form and the payment receipt.
Application Link- Click Here
You can comment below your question related to BBAU application form 2020.