Banasthali University Aptitude Test for the year 2019 is likely to be held in the month of June 2019. The application forms will be made available for the candidates from February 2019 onwards. Both online and offline application modes are applicable.
Banasthali University or Banasthali Vidhyapith is one of the renowned educational institutions for females in India. Every year it conducts Banasthali University Aptitude Test for admission of candidates into different UG and PG courses in the University.
Table of Contents
- 1 Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2019
- 1.1 Programs Offered
- 1.2 BUAT 2019- Important Exam Dates/ Schedule
- 1.3 BUAT 2019- Eligibility
- 1.4 Qualification Criteria
- 1.5 BUAT 2019- Application Form
- 1.6 BUAT 2019- Application Fee
- 1.7 Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2019- Exam Pattern
- 1.8 BUAT 2019- Syllabus
- 1.9 Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2019- Admit Card
- 1.10 BUAT 2019- Result
- 1.11 Banasthali University 2019- Counseling
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2019
Here, we have shared details about Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2019 such as application form, fee, syllabus, pattern, Admit card, exam pattern, result etc.
|Examination||Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2019|
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||University level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Banasthali University|
|Course offered||Various UG, PG and doctoral programs|
|Date of examination||June 2019|
|Mode of application||Offline and Online|
|UG Programs||PG Programs|
BUAT 2019- Important Exam Dates/ Schedule
The tentative schedule for BUAT 2019 is given below in the table-
|Events/ Activities||Dates (tentative)|
|Availability of online application form||1st week of February 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of April 2019|
|Date of issue of admit card||10-15 days before the exam|
|Date of examination||1st week of June|
|Declaration of Result||June 2019|
Final dates will be announced after the release of official notification.
BUAT 2019- Eligibility
All candidates should fill the eligibility criteria before applying for any entrance exam. Once the candidate has ensured that she is eligible they can fill the application form. The eligibility criterion for Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019 is as follows-
- Only female candidates are eligible to take admission in Banasthali University.
- Indian Nationals and Foreign nationals are eligible.
For UG courses-
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 examination from a recognized Board.
- Applicants must have obtained minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Final year appearing candidates are also eligible.
For PG courses-
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in the respective field from a recognized Board.
- Applicants must have obtained minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Final year appearing candidates are also eligible.
- For admission into the M.Tech program, applicants can apply through GATE score.
BUAT 2019- Application Form
- Application forms will be made available through online and offline mode.
- Application form and prospectus will be made available in the month of February 2019.
- Candidates must fill all the details carefully and completely in the application form. Incomplete forms will be canceled.
- Candidates must submit the application on time so that it reaches the destination before the due date. Late applications will not be entertained.
- Applicants must upload passport-sized photograph and signature in the prescribed form.
- Candidates can get the offline application and prospectus from the designated center in person through cash or through the Demand draft or through the official website.
BUAT 2019- Application Fee
- Applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs.800/- (Rs.1700/- as late fee after the due date).
- Application fee can be paid through online mode, through Demand draft or cash.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- DD/IPO should be made in favor of “Banasthali Vidyapith” payable at Banasthali/Jaipur to-
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith -304022
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2019- Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for BUAT 2019 is as follows-
For B.Tech exam-
- The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Total 100 Questions will be asked.
- Multiple choice questions will be asked.
- 1mark will be given for each correct answer.
- ¼ marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Sections||No. of questions|
|Physics & Chemistry||40|
|Mathematics & Biology||40|
BUAT 2019- Syllabus
Candidates aspiring for admission into undergraduate courses have to go through their 10+2 syllabus of the respective field. UG candidates can refer NCERT syllabus and prepare from the previous year test papers. PG candidates are required to prepare according to the PG course they are willing to take admission in. Candidates can take help from previous year question papers and other study material available offline and online.
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2019- Admit Card
Admit cards will be made available at least 10-15 days before the date of exam. Candidates can download BUAT 2019 Admit card from the official website of the university. Admit card will include information like candidate’s name, roll number, exam date, course, exam date, time, exam center etc. It is compulsory for every candidate to carry the printed copy of admit cards to the exam center on the day of the exam. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam center without a valid admit card.
BUAT 2019- Result
BUAT 2019 result will be released through online mode most probably in the month of June 2019. Candidates can check their results on the official website. The result will be followed by the release of the merit list. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of score obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exam.
Banasthali University 2019- Counseling
BAUT 2019 counseling will be conducted after the release of merit list in the month of June 2019. On the basis of the merit list candidates will be shortlisted for counseling. Candidates must be present at the counseling venue on the specified date and time. Applicants must carry all the required documents and certificate to the counseling venue.
Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam, Banasthali Aptitude test score, and verification of documents.
In case of any query related to BUAT 2019, candidates must contact the responsible authority i.e. the university.
Contact details are as follows-
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith,
Rajasthan – 304022
Phone No- 01438- 228456