Avantika University Admission 2020: It is to be informed that the admission procedure at Avantika University has been started through the official website. Students who wanted to take admission to under-graduate and post-graduate courses can apply for the Avantika admission application form. Avantika University is a private university that offers courses in various fields such as Design, Engineering, etc.
Please be informed that the admission will be done on the basis of the state-level entrance test or university level. As of now, the admission process has been started for a few courses like engineering & design. Candidates can check more details of the Avantika university 2020 admission on their official website. To know more details like eligibility criteria, admission procedure, important dates, steps to apply for admission form we request you to kindly read the complete article.
Avantika University Admission 2020
Those aspirants who wanted to take admission in B.Tech, B.Des, & Diploma in Fashion Designing can now check the details related to the admission procedure. All details will be discussed here whether it can be important dates or eligibility criteria. The admission in the engineering and fashion designing courses is subject to the marks scored in the entrance test.
|Name of a University||Avantika University|
|Avantika University Admission 2020||Has been Started|
|University Location||Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh|
|Course Offered||B.Tech, B.Des, Diploma in Fashion Designing|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Article||Avantika University Admission 2020|
Eligibility Criteria For Bachelor of Design (B.Des)
B.Des is a 4-year course offered by the university at their university campus. The lists of eligibility criteria to take admission in Bachelor of Design course are given below:
- To take admission in the B.Des course the candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognized board/institution with 50% aggregate marks in all subjects.
- A student must have proficiency in English language.
- Admission in B.Des course is subject to a valid score of MIT DAT (Design Aptitude Test).
- Admission in Bachelor of Design will be given on the basis of DAT score, Assessment of Design Inclination Assignments, and portfolio grading.
Eligibility Criteria For Diploma in Fashion Design
It is a 2 years course offers specialization in fashion designing stream and the lists of eligibility criteria by which an individual can apply for Avantika university admission 2020.
- Students must have cleared 12th class from any recognized board such as CBSE, ICSE, ISC, etc with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in all subjects.
- Aspirants must Proficiency in English.
- Applicant should have a valid Design Aptitude Test score.
- Admission will be offered to the students on the bases of the Assessment of Design, portfolio review, and the declaration of the final results.
Eligibility Criteria For B.Tech
Please be informed that the duration of the Bachelor of Technology will be 4 years. The course will focus on computer science and engineering modules. There have been some criteria by which a candidate can take admission that has been listed below:
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- To take admission in B.Tech course the candidate should have scored at least 60% aggregate marks in the subject like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- Students should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.
- A candidate should have a valid score of a state level entrance examination or JEE.
- Should have scored at least 50 % marks in English subject at 10+2 level.
- Please be informed that the student needs to submit an application form with the relevant document. After that selected candidate will be called for the interview round.
Avantika University Counseling 2020
After the declaration of the entrance test result, students will be called for a further round of discussion. Avantika University will issue a notification for the selected candidate about the details of counseling. Students who will be able to clear all-round of selection will need to bring original documents at the time of counseling in order to get admission.
Those candidates who will get selected for Avantika university counseling will be issued a call letter. The students need to carry a call letter with a relevant document on the day of counseling. Aspirants will get the intimation about the counseling schedule through email communication.
Also Check – MP PAT Application Form 2020
Please be informed that students need to bring certain document on the day of counseling and the lists of documents can be seen below:
- Original Mark-sheet or certificate of 12th class.
- Valid photo identity proof.
- Entrance examination valid score
- Personal Interview round marks
Note– After completing all the above formalities the student can pay the required fees to take admission to Avantika University.
Steps to Apply for Avantika University Admission 2020
The students who wanted to apply for Avantika University Admission 2020 needs to pay an application fee of Rs 3000. Payment can be done through Net-banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, etc. It is to be informed that the last date to apply for the DAT application form is 30th June 2020.
An applicant who wanted to take admission in Avantika University needs to check the below-mentioned points.
- You need to open the official website of Avantika University.
- Then the applicant needs to search for Admission section on the first page of the website.
- After that you need to click on Admission Tab to move further.
- After clicking the above link you will be asked to select the name of the course against which you wanted to take admission.
- Then the applicant needs to register in order to apply for the Avantika University application form.
- Students need to mention all the required details in the Avantika university admission 2020 application form.
- After completion of an application form the students will receive a link to verify the details.
- Then after completing the above steps the candidate will be required to pay application fees through any mode of payment.
- Once the payment gets done for application form then an automated application number will be generated.
- Then you need to save the application number and can also take the print out of the filled application form for future reference.
To Apply Online For Avantika University– Click Here
Avantika University Admission – Frequently Asked Questions
The documents that will be required to show at the time of counseling will be the original mark-sheet of 12th class, photo identity card, caste certificate, copy of entrance examination score-sheet.
Please be informed that the list of selected candidates will be released on the official website of Avantika University. The list of selected aspirants will be found on latest notification section of the website. Whenever the university officials will release the list of selected candidate we will update you about the same.
The mode of payment available to apply for admission form will be Net-Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI Payment, etc. Candidates can also pay the application form payment through offline mode i.e. through a Draft facility.
Details that are required to be filled will be the complete name of a candidate, address of a candidate, mobile number, email id, marks scored in an entrance examination, marks obtained in 12th class, etc. Applicants are requested to read the instruction carefully before applying for the admission form.