Assam CEE 2020: Assam Common Entrance Test 2020 is expected to be conducted in the last week of April 2020. Candidates interested in this exam will be able to fill the application forms tentatively from March 2020.
Assam CEE is a state level entrance exam and for admission into 2020-21 session, it will be conducted by Assam Science and Technology University. It is conducted for candidates seeking admission into B.Tech programs in various engineering colleges of Assam.
Assam CEE 2020 Entrance Exam
Here candidates can check the complete information about Assam CEE 2020 application form, important dates, eligibility, exam pattern, admit card etc in this article.
|Examination||Assam Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||Assam CEE 2020|
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||State level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Assam Science and Technology University|
|Course offered||Engineering programs|
|Date of examination||April 2020|
|Offered||Once a year|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
Through Assam CEE 2020, candidates will get admission into following engineering colleges of Assam-
- Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat
- Assam Engineering College, Guwahati
- Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar
- Jorhat Institute of Science & Technology, Jorhat
- Barak Valley Engineering College, Karimganj
- Golaghat Engineering College, Golaghat
Assam CEE 2020 Important Dates
Check the tentative schedule for Assam CEE 2020 in the table given below-
|Events/Exam Activity||Dates (tentative)|
|Availability of online application forms||1st week of March 2020|
|Last date for submitting a complete application||3rd week of March 2020|
|Date of issue of admit card||2nd week of April 2020|
|Date of exam||Last week of April 2020|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of May 2020|
|Counseling||2nd week of July 2020|
Official examination schedule will be updated soon.
Assam CEE 2020 Eligibility
Candidates are advised to read the complete eligibility criteria and should fill Assam CEE 2020 application only after ensuring the eligibility criteria.
Check the ASSAM CEE 2020 eligibility criteria given below-
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must be a permanent resident of Assam and must have a PRC/ domicile issued by the competent authority.
- The lower age limit of candidates should be 17 years as
- The upper age limit should be 22 years as on 1st August 2020.
- A relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit is applicable for SC and ST candidates.
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English with at 50% marks (45% for SC and 40 for ST category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and
- Candidates must be mentally and physically fit.
- Candidates must possess a good moral character.
Assam CEE 2020 Application Form
- Assam CEE Application Forms will be made available through online mode.
- Interested candidates can fill application forms through the official website in the month of March 2020.
Have a look at the steps to fill the application form-
- Visit the official website first.
- Find the relevant link.
- Register by entering valid dates. Keep safe the registration number and password generated.
- Fill the application form by proving all the required details. Also, select the exam center.
- Upload documents like passport-sized photograph and signature (scanned copies of both).
- Make payment of application fee.
- Submit the application form after confirming the details.
- Candidates can take a printout of the application form for further reference in future.
- The application fee for all the candidates will be Rs.650/-.
- Applicants can pay application fee through both Online and offline mode.
ASSAM CEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- CEE 2020 will be an offline exam (OMR based).
- The question paper will consist of a single
- Multiple choice questions will be asked.
- The total duration of the test will be 3 hours.
- Questions will be asked from three subjects- Physics, Chemistry, and
- The maximum marks will be 480.
- 4 marks will be given for every correct choice.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Once marked candidates cannot be changed the answer.
Assam CEE 2020 Syllabus
Laws of Motion, Units, and Measurement, Motion in Two or Three Dimension, Motion in One Dimension, Work, Energy and Power, Rotational Motion & Moment of Inertia, Gravitation, Oscillations, Waves, Transference of Heat, Current Electricity, Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents, Magnetic Effects of Currents, Electrostatics, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Solids and Fluids, Electron and Photons, Molecules & Nuclei, Magnetostatics, Atoms, Ray Optics, Wave Optics, and Solids & Semiconductors Devices etc.
Some Basic Concepts, States of Matters, Solutions, Chemical energetic and Thermodynamics, Atomic Structure, Redox Reactions & Electro Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Families – Periodic Properties, Chemistry of Non-Metals (I), Chemistry of Non-Metals (II), Heavy Metals, Chemistry of Representative Elements, Alkaline Earth Metals, Boron Family, Carbon Family, Alkali Metals, Nitrogen Family, Oxygen Family, Halogen Family, Rates of Chemical Reactions & Chemical Kinetics,Transition Metal including Lanthanides, Nuclear Chemistry, Some Basic Principles, Noble Gases & Hydrogen, Classification of Organic Compounds, Organic Compounds containing Oxygen, Organic Compounds containing Halogens, Hydrocarbons, Synthetic & Natural Polymers, Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen, Bio-Molecules and Biological Processes, Chemistry in Action and Environmental Chemistry.
Sets, Complex Number, Arithmetic-Geometric Series, Applications for approximation, Lagrange’s Mean Value Theorems, Calculation of mean median & mode of grouped & ungrouped data, Arithmetic Geometric & Harmonic Progression, Heights and Distances, Binomial theorems & its Applications, Family of Circles, Combination, Conic Section, Differential Equation, Matrices & determinants and Quadratic equation Integration using trigonometric identities, Binomial and Poisson distribution, Differential Calculus, Fundamental Integrals, Integral as limit of a sum, Integral Calculus, Motion under Gravity, Relation between roots & coefficient numbers, Law of Motion Projectile, Sphere, Polynomials, etc.
Assam CEE 2020 Admit Card
- Assam CEE 2020 Admit card will be issued only to the registered candidates.
- Candidates can download admit card in April 2020 through the official website.
- No, admit card will be sent by post to any candidates.
- Each and every candidate is required to carry a printed copy of the admit card to the exam center on the day of the exam.
- Candidates without a valid admit card will not be entertained in any circumstances.
Assam CEE 2020 exam is expected to be conducted in the following exam centers-
Candidates have to select the exam center at the time of registration.
Assam CEE 2020 Result
- The result for Assam CEE 2020 will be released tentatively in the 2nd week of May 2020.
- The result will be displayed on the official website, candidates can check by using valid login credentials.
In case of any query related to Assam CEE 2020 exam, candidates can comment in the comment box provided below.