AP LAWCET Application Form 2023 (Ends Today without late fee): Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) 2023 application form which commenced on March 23rd is now going to end today i.e. 22 April. But those who have not been able to submit their application form need not be worried at all because they can submit their application form by paying a late fee whose detailed schedule is shared below in this article.
AP LAWCET is a common entrance test for students who want to join the LL.B program. Those who want admission have to fill out the AP LAWCET Application Form 2023 and pay the registration fee online/offline. Read below all the important instructions for AP LAWCET 2023. In this post, you will get all the information related to the AP LAWCET exam 2023 like the application form direct link, important dates, eligibility, exam pattern, registration fee, and how to fill the application form.
AP LAWCET Application Form 2023
AP LAWCET is a national-level entrance test conducted every year. This year, It will be managed and conducted by Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. The entrance exam is conducted to select suitable candidates for admission into LLB 3 years and 5 years programs in the various law universities and colleges of the state.
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Application 2023
|Examination||AP Common Law Entrance Test 2023|
|Common name||AP LAWCET 2023|
|Exam type||State Level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur|
|Course offered||LLB programs|
|Date of Examination||20 May 2023|
|Offered||Once a year|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Mode of application||Online|
AP LAWCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are advised to check their eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. Any candidate found ineligible at any stage of the candidate will be disqualified from the admission procedure.
Check the eligibility criteria for AP LAWCET 2023-
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must belong to Andhra Pradesh and must have a domicile.
- There is no specified age criterion
Other Ongoing Admission Article
TS LAWCET 2023 Application | AP PGECET 2023 Application Form
AP ICET Application Form 2023 | AP EAPCET Application Form 2023
Educational Qualification Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria for AP LAWCET to apply for the LLB program for 3 years-
- To apply for LLB 3 years course the minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years. There is no upper age limit has been mentioned by the authorities to appear in this entrance exam.
- If you want to apply for the 3 years program of LLB then you must have completed your graduation from a recognized university in any subject with a minimum of 45% marks. For SC and ST Candidates it’s a must to score 40% marks in graduation to apply for AP LAWCET.
- In case of having less than 45% marks in graduation, the candidate will have to pass an additional graduate or postgraduate degree examination and score a minimum of 45% marks in it.
- Candidates in the final year of graduation can also appear in the AP LAWCET exam.
Here are the eligibility criteria for AP LAWCET to apply for the LLB programme for 5 years;
- To apply for an LLB course of 5 years your minim age should be 17 years. For this course also no upper age limit has been decided.
- To apply for 5 years course of LLB the candidate must have completed his/her 12th from a recognized board.
- To apply for AP LAWCET 2023, the candidate needs to score a minimum of 45% marks in intermediate. Candidates belonging to SC, and ST categories can apply for AP LAWCET if they have a minimum of 40% marks in the 12th.
- Candidates in the final year of graduation can also appear in the AP LAWCET exam.
Note- A relaxation of 5% and 3% in marks in the qualifying exam will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates respectively.
How to fill AP LAWCET 2023?
- Fee Payment
- Know Your Payment Status
- Fill Application & Upload Images
- Print Application Form
The application process for AP LAWCET is easy and you can complete it in just a few steps. To fill out the AP LAWCET form first you will have to register yourself on the official website of AP LAWCET. The registration process requires a valid Emil id, contact number, and other personal details.
You need to fill following details to apply for AP LAWCET Exam 2023; Personal Details, Academic Details, Course you wish to apply for, preference for exam centre, and relevant documents like mark sheets, Aadhar cards, etc.
- Date of birth proof (SSC Certificate or Birth certificate).
- Marksheets of 10th and 12 examinations along with the hall ticket numbers.
- Residential status certificate.
- Caste certificate (if belongs to SC, ST, or other non-general castes).
- Certificate of income of parents.
- Certificate of special category (NCC, PH, Sports, etc).
Once you fill in the details, save and continue with the page. Now you will be asked to pay the application fee online. Do the same and take the printout of the form for future reference.
Other AP LAWCET Article
AP LAWCET Admit Card 2023 | AP LAWCET Result 2023
AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form /Registration Form
- AP LAWCET 2023 application form is now available.
- The application forms will be made available only through online mode. No printed application forms will be made available.
- Candidates can fill out the form only on the official website.
- Candidates are advised to keep all the documents and certificates ready with them at the time of filling out the application form. They have to refer to the documents for filling in the details in the form.
- Applicants must fill out the application form before the due date.
- All the details should be filled in accurately.
- Candidates are also required to upload a scanned image of their passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must take a printout of the application form and payment slip for future reference.
AP LAWCET 2023 Application Fee
The application fee to fill the form for AP LAWCET 2023 is given as: –
For LLB Courses
- OC: Rs 900/-
- BC: Rs 850/-
- SC/ST: Rs 800/-
For LLM Courses
- OC: Rs 1000/-
- BC: Rs 950/-
- SC/ST: Rs 900/-
Documents required for the AP LAWCET application
- Mark sheets of 10th and
- 12th mark sheet and admit card number issued by the board.
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature
- ID Proofs like Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ Voter’s Identity Card/ Passport/ College Identity Card (self-attested)
- Caste Certificate, if required
- A valid email ID
- A valid mobile number
- Valid Debit card/Credit card
- Scanned images of documents
Important Dates of AP LAWCET 2023
If you want to make your career in the field of Law then this entrance exam can offer you the opportunity to choose the best college for your studies.
|Events||Dates for 2023 Session|
|Notification issued on||22 March|
|Commencement of AP LAWCET Application Form||23 March|
|Last date to submit the application form Submission Form||22 April|
|Correction of Application form||10 to 11 May|
|Submission of application with late fee of Rs 500||29 April|
|Submission of application with late fee of Rs 1000||5 May|
|Submission of application with late fee of Rs 2000||9 May|
|Hall Ticket Available from||15 May|
|Examination date||20 May 2023|
AP LAWCET Syllabus
The syllabus for LLB 3 years will be based on the syllabus of the qualifying degree or exam. Questions will be asked about General knowledge, and current affairs and questions to test the mental ability and aptitude of the candidate in the study of law.
- In General knowledge and mental ability, questions related to GK and mental ability will be asked.
- The Current affairs part will have questions from recent national and international events like awards, sports, etc.
- In Legal aptitude, the questions from the Constitution of India, Elementary knowledge of law principles, etc will be asked.
LLB 5 years syllabus will be based on the syllabus of 10+2, therefore, they can refer to their 10+2 books.
AP LAWCET Exam Pattern
- AP LAWCET 2023 exam will be conducted in online mode i.e. it will be a Computer Based Test.
- The language of the question paper will be English and Telugu.
- The question paper will be divided into three parts/sections.
- Candidates will be allotted 90 minutes to complete the exam.
- The total number of questions will be 120.
- All the questions will be of multiple choice types.
- One mark will be given for every right choice
- No marks will be deducted for a wrong attempt.
The Exam Pattern for AP LAWCET 2023 is as follows-
|A||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|C||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
In this exam total, of 120 questions will be asked on the aforementioned topics. The questions will be asked in MCQ form. For every right answer, the candidate will get one mark. The exam does not follow the negative marking so the candidate can answer the questions freely.
AP LAWCET Entrance Exam Centers
AP LAWCET 2023 Test is supposed to be conducted in the following cities of Andhra Pradesh-
AP LAWCET 2023- Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2023 Admit Card will be released on the said date mentioned above.
- Admit cards will be issued only to the registered candidates who have successfully filled out the application form.
- Candidates have to download the admit card from the official dates only. No printed copy of admit card will be sent individually to any candidate.
- All the candidates must carry the admit card to the examination venue on the day of the exam. Any candidate found without a valid hall ticket will not be allowed to write the exam.
AP LAWCET 2023 Result
The result will be declared online on the scheduled date. Candidates can check the result on the website by login in with valid details. Based on the marks obtained in the exam the merit list will be prepared. Depending on their merit, candidates can participate in counselling. The result will be published online with qualifying marks and ranks of the candidates. Once the result will be out that the counselling process for admission will start. The Law applicants will have to complete their AP LAWCET Counselling registration, for this they need to pay the procession fee of Rs.1000 (Rs.500 for SC/ST).
After making the payment, the candidate can access the list of colleges that offer admission to AP LAWCET pass-outs and he/she can choose any college mentioned in the list based on his/her rank and choice.
AP LAWCT 2023: Important links
|Visit||AP LAWCET Official portal|
|Check>>||AP LAWCET 2023 Application Link|
|Check>>>||Download Application Brochure|
About AP LAWCET
AP LAWCET is the state-level entrance exam for Law courses. The AP LAWCET 2023 exam will be conducted by the S.K. University at the 16 regional exam centres in Andhra Pradesh only. More than 50 colleges participate in this entrance exam and offer admission to the students who pass this exam. The AP LAWCET exam is bilingual and it is conducted in English and Telugu.
This entrance exam is conducted to take 3750 students on board for 3-year LLB courses and to fill 1920 seats for LLB courses of 5 years. It’s the common entrance exam for both of the courses. After the exam, AP LAWCET releases the merit and according to that merit, the students get admission to Law Colleges.
For any query related to AP LAWCET, candidates can contact at the details given below-
Department of Law
Anantapuramu – 515003
Phone No.- 08554-255055
So, the Law aspirants here mentioned all the details related to AP LAWCET 2023. But if you still have any questions in your mind then feel free to ask us about them. You can write your query to us in the comment box below, we will be happy to help you.