AP LAWCET Application Form 2020: Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) 2020 application form last date has been extended now the application window will be available till
15th June 7th July 2020 with the late fee. The application forms for the entrance examination was started on 11th March 2020. Interested candidates can fill the application form through the online mode. AP LAWCET is a common entrance test for the students who want to join the LL.B program.
Those who want admission have to fill the AP LAWCET Application form 2020 and pay the registration fee online/offline. Read below all the important instructions for AP LAWCET 2020. In this post, you will get all the information related to the AP LAWCAT exam 2020 like application form direct link, important dates, eligibility, exam pattern, registration fee, and how to fill the application form.
Update: The last date to submit the ap lawcet application form 2020 with late fee of Rs.500 is 7th July 2020. Apply using the link given below.
AP LAWCET Application Form 2020
- 1.1 Important Dates of AP LAWCET 2020 Application form
- 1.2 AP LAWCET Application Form 2020 Schedule
- 1.3 AP LAWCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Educational Qualification Criteria
- 1.5 The Application Process for AP LAWCET 2020
- 1.6 AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form /Registration Form
- 1.7 AP LAWCET 2020 Important Dates
- 1.8 Syllabus
- 1.9 Exam Pattern
- 1.10 Entrance Exam Centers
- 1.11 AP LAWCET 2020- Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- 1.12 AP LAWCET 2020 Result
- 1.13 Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2020
- 2 About AP LAWCET
AP LAWCET Application Form 2020
AP LAWCET is basically a national level entrance test conducted every year. It is managed and conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. The entrance exam is conducted to select the suitable candidates for admission into LLB 3 years and 5 years programs in the various law universities and colleges of the state.
AP LAWCET 2020 Application form registration – Link was activated for the application form. Check below for direct link to apply online for AP LAWCET 2020.
Important Dates of AP LAWCET 2020 Application form
If you want to make your career in the field of Law then this entrance exam can offer you the opportunity to choose the best college for your studies.
AP LAWCET Application Form 2020 Schedule
|Commencement of AP LAWCET Application Form 2020||11th March 2020|
|last date to submit the application form Submission Form||15th June 2020 (Extended)|
|Correction of Application form||To be notified|
|Submission of application with late fee of Rs 500||7th July 2020 (Extended)|
|Submission of application with late fee of Rs 1000||16th July 2020 (Extended)|
|Submission of application with late fee of Rs 2000||25th July 2020 (Extended)|
It is expected that the notification for AP LAWCET will release in the first week of March 2020. The important dates, associated with AP LAWCET exam have been mentioned below.
- The AP LAWCAT online application 2020 will be available for the students from 11th March 2020.
- Candidates can fill the online application for AP LAWCAT 2020 till 15th June 2020 (extended) and till 7th July with late fees.
AP LAWCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are advised to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Any candidate found ineligible at any stage of the candidates will be disqualified from the admission procedure.
Check the eligibility criteria for AP LAWCET 2020-
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must belong to Andhra Pradesh and must have a domicile.
- There is no specified age criterion.
Educational Qualification Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria for AP LAWCAT to apply for LLB programme for 3 years;
- To apply for LLB 3 years course the minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years. There is no upper age limit has been mentioned by the authorities to appear in this entrance exam.
- If you want to apply for the 3 years programme of LLB then you must have completed your graduation from a recognized university in any subject with minimum 45% marks. For SC, ST Candidates its a must to score 40% marks in graduation to apply for AP LAWCAT 2020.
- In case of having less than 45% marks in graduation, the candidate will have to pass an additional graduate or postgraduate degree examination and score a minimum of 45% marks in it.
- Candidate in the final year of graduation can also appear in the AP LAWCAT exam.
Here are the eligibility criteria for AP LAWCAT to apply for LLB programme for 5 years;
- To apply for LLB course of 5 years your minim age should be 17 years. For this course also no upper age limit has been decided.
- To apply for 5 years course of LLB the candidate must have completed his/her 12th from a recognized board.
- To apply for AP LAWCAT 2020, the candidate needs to score a minimum of 45% marks in intermediate. Candidates belonging to SC, ST categories can apply for AP LAWCAT if they have minimum 40% marks in 12th.
- Candidate in the final year of graduation can also appear in the AP LAWCAT exam.
Note- A relaxation of 5% and 3% in marks in the qualifying exam will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates respectively.
The Application Process for AP LAWCET 2020
- Fee Payment
- Know Your Payment Status
- Fill Application & Upload Images
- Print Application Form
The application process for AP LAWCET is easy and you can complete it in just a few steps. To fill the AP LAWCET form first you will have to register yourself on the official website of AP LAWCET. The registration process requires the valid Emil id, contact number, and other personal details.
You need to fill following details to apply for AP LAWCET Exam 2020; Personal Details, Academic Details, Course you wish to apply for, preference for exam center and relevant documents like mark sheets, Aadhar cards etc.
In order to fill the application form for AP LAWCET, you need to upload the following documents;
- Date of birth proof (SSC Certificate or Birth certificate).
- Marksheets of 10th and 12 examinations along with the hall ticket numbers.
- Residential status certificate.
- Caste certificate (if belongs to SC, ST or other non-general castes).
- Certificate of income of parents.
- Certificate of special category (NCC, PH, Sports etc).
Once you fill the details, save and continue with the page. Now you will be asked to pay the application fee online. Do the same and take the print out of form for future reference.
AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form /Registration Form
- AP LAWCET 2020 application forms was released in the month of March 2020.
- The application forms will be made available only through the online mode. No printed application forms will be made available.
- Candidates can fill the form only on the official website.
- Candidates are advised to keep all the documents and certificates ready with them at the time of filling the application form. They have to refer to the documents for filling the details in the form.
- Applicants must fill the application form before the due date.
- All the details should be filled accurately.
- Candidates are also required to upload a scanned image of passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must take a printout of the application form and payment slip for future reference.
AP LAWCET 2020 Application Fee
The application fee to fill the form of AP LAWCAT 2020 is Rs. 750 for the students of all categories. They can submit the application fee through credit card, debit card or Net banking. Candidates will have to submit Rs. 59 as processing fee also, so the total application fee for AP LAWCET 2020 will be Rs. 809/- only.
- All the candidates have to make payment of Rs.750/- (plus processing fee) as the application fee.
- Application fee can be paid through the online mode (credit/debit/net banking) or through offline mode i.e. cash deposit at AP Online center.
AP LAWCET Application Form 2020 Documents required
- Mark-sheets of 10th and
- 12th mark sheet and admit card number issued by the board.
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature
- ID Proofs like Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ Voter’s Identity Card/ Passport/ College Identity Card (self-attested)
- Caste Certificate, if required
- A valid email ID
- A valid mobile number
- Valid Debit card/Credit card
- Scanned images of documents
AP LAWCET 2020 Important Dates
|Starting date of online registration||11th March 2020|
|Last date for the submission of application form|
|Correction in the application form||To be notified|
|Date of availability of admit card||To be notified|
|Date of examination||To be notified|
|The release of the answer key||To be notified|
|Declaration of result||To be notified|
|Counseling||To be notified|
Note- Official dates will be updated soon.
The syllabus for LLB 3years will be basically based on the syllabus of the qualifying degree or exam. Questions will be asked form General knowledge, current affairs, questions to test the mental ability and aptitude of the candidate in the study of law.
- In General knowledge and mental ability questions related to GK and mental ability will be asked.
- The Current affairs part will have the questions from recent national and international events like awards, sports etc.
- In Legal aptitude, the questions from the Constitution of India, Elementary knowledge of law principles, etc will be asked.
LLB 5 years syllabus will be based on the syllabus of 10+2, therefore, they can refer their 10+2 books.
- AP LAWCET 2020 exam will be conducted in online mode i.e. it will be a Computer Based Test.
- The language of the question paper will be English and Telugu.
- The question paper will be divided into three parts/sections.
- Candidates will be alloted 90 minutes to complete the exam.
- The total number of questions will be 120.
- All the questions will be of multiple choice types.
- One mark will be given for every right choice
- No marks will be deducted for a wrong attempt.
The Exam Pattern for AP LAWCET 2020 is as follows-
|A||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|C||Aptitude for the Studyof Law||60||60|
In this exam total, 120 questions will be asked from the aforementioned topics. The questions will be asked in MCQ form. For every right answer, the candidate will get one mark. The exam does not follow the negative marking so the candidate can answer the questions freely.
Entrance Exam Centers
AP LAWCET 2020 Test is supposed to be conducted in the following cities of Andhra Pradesh-
Anantapuramu, Chittoor, Tirupathi, Kurnool, Nandyal, Kadapa, Nellore, Ongole, Guntur, Vijayawada, Bhimavaram, Kakinada, Rajamahendravaram, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam.
Candidates have to select two choices from the given test centers at the time of filling the application form. However, conducting authority reserves the rights to allow any other centers to the candidates.
AP LAWCET 2020- Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2020 Admit Card will be released online in the month of April 2020 a few days before the date of exam.
- Admit card will be issued only to the registered candidates who have successfully filled the application form.
- Candidates have to download the admit card from the official dates only. No printed copy of admit card will be sent individually to any candidate.
- It is necessary for all the candidates to carry the admit card to the examination venue on the day of the exam. Any candidate found without a valid hall ticket will not be allowed to write the exam.
AP LAWCET 2020 Result
The result will be declared online in the 2nd week of May 2020. Candidate can check the result on the website by login with the valid details. On the basis of the marks obtained in the exam merit list will be prepared. Depending on the merit, candidates can participate in counseling. The result will be published online with qualifying marks and ranks of the candidates. Once the result will be out after that the counseling process for admission will start. The Law applicants will have to complete their AP LAWCET Counselling registration, for this they need to pay the procession fee of Rs. 1000 (Rs. 500 for SC/ST).
After making the payment, the candidate can access the list of colleges that offer admission to AP LAWCET pass outs and he/she can choose any college mentioned in the list based on his/her rank and choice.
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2020
|Examination||AP Common Law Entrance Test 2020|
|Common name||AP LAWCET 2020|
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||State Level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur|
|Course offered||LLB programs|
|Date of examination||May 2020|
|Offered||Once a year|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Mode of application||Online|
About AP LAWCET
AP LAWCET is the state level entrance exam for the Law courses. The AP LAWCET 2020 exam will be conducted by the S.K. University at the 16 regional exam centers in Andhra Pradesh only. More than 50 colleges participate in this entrance exam and offer admission to the students who pass this exam. The AP LAWCET exam is a bilingual exam and it is conducted in English and Telugu.
This entrance exam is conducted to take 3750 students on board for 3 year LLB courses and to fill 1920 seats of LLB course of 5 years. It’s the common entrance exam for both of the courses. After the exam, AP LAWCET releases the merit and according to that merit, the students get admission in Law Colleges.
For any query related to AP LAWCET, candidates can contact at the details given below-
Department of Law
Anantapuramu – 515003
Phone No.- 08554-255055
So, the Law aspirants here we mentioned all the details related to AP LAWCET 2020. But if you still have any question in your mind then feel free to ask us about it. You can write your query to us in the comment box below, we will be happy to help you.