AP ICET Admission 2019: AP ICET for the academic session 2019-2020 will be conducted on 26th April 2019. Interested candidates can fill AP ICET online application form which is available on the official website to available from 27th February 2019. Candidates can get all the details related to AP ICET 2019 like exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, result etc from this article.
Latest News: Admit card is set to release on 15th April 2019. Click here to read more
AP ICET 2019 Exam date released, it will be conducted on 26th April 2019 From 10.00 A.M TO 12.30 P.M & 2.30 PM to 5.00 PM
AP ICET 2019 Registration will be started from 27th Feb 2019.
Table of Contents
AP ICET Application Form 2019
- Candidates are required to fill AP ICET 2019 application form only through online mode. Application through any other mode will not be accepted.
- For filling
applicationform candidates have to visit the official website of the conducting authority which is mentioned above.
- Candidates can fill application form from 27th Feb 2019.
- Candidates have to submit the online application form before the due dates or if they submit it after the due date they have to submit it with the late fee.
- Candidates need to fill all the details correctly and must pay
- Candidates have to upload all the required documents in the form.
- After filling the form candidates must take a printout of the form for future references.
|AP ICET 2019 Application Form||Apply Here|
Courses Offered Through AP ICET 2019
- B.A. (Master of Business Administration)
- C.A. (Master of Computer Application)
AP ICET 2019 Important Dates
The tentative schedule for AP ICET 2019 is given below-
|Date of release of official notification||Announced|
|Submission of online application starts||27th Feb 2019|
|Last date to submit application form (without late fee)||1st week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit application form (with Rs. 500/- late fee+ Rs. 450/- Registration fee)||27th March 2019|
|Last date to submit application form (with Rs. 1500/- late fee + Rs. 450/- Registration fee)||1st week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit application form (with Rs. 2000/- late fee+ Rs. 450/- Registration fee)||4th April 2019|
|Availability of admit card from||3rd week of April 2019|
|Date of exam||26th April 2019|
|Release of answer key||1st week of May 2019|
|Last date of receiving objections towards preliminary answer key||1st week of May 2019|
|Announcement of result||2nd week of May 2019|
Documents Required to be Uploaded with the AP ICET Application Form
Candidates have to upload all the documents mentioned below in the application form-
- Receipt form from AP Online Centre
- Credit Card / Debit Card/Net Banking details
- Mark-sheet/ Hall Ticket Number of Degree / 10+2 / 10th
- Marks memos of degree / Intermediate (10 +2 )
- 10thor Equivalent Certificate
- Study certificates from Class 6 to 10, +2 / diploma and degree
- Caste Certificate issued by the MRO/ Competent Authority through Mee Seva
- Income certificate issued by MRO through Mee Seva
- Aadhaar Card
- photograph (should be of good quality and in the prescribed format)
- Scanned image of the signature in the prescribed format.
AP ICET Application Fee 2019
- The online application fee for all the candidates is Rs. 570/- (including processing fee).
- Candidates can make payment through any of the mode i.e through online (via Credit card/Debit card) or offline (AP Online Centers /e-Seva Centers, Mee Seva Centers) mode.
- Candidates can still register for the exam after the due date with a late fee of Rs. 10000 (plus 450 registration fee).
AP ICET Application Eligibility 2019
Candidates must fulfill the given eligibility criteria before applying for AP ICET 2019
- Candidates must be an Indian national.
- Candidates must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates must have three years bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST candidates) from recognized university.
- Final year appearing candidates in qualifying exam are also eligible.
- Candidates must have three years bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST candidates) from recognized university.
- Candidates must have Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 or degree level.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
AP ICET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Total 200 questions will be asked.
- Total marks of question paper will be 200marks.
- Exam duration will be of 150 minutes (2 hours 30 minutes).
- The question will be asked in English and Telugu accept in Section-C.
Section-wise distribution of questions is as follows-
|Section||Topics||Number of questions||Total number of questions|
|Section-A Analytical Ability||Data proficiency |
|Section-B Mathematical Ability||Arithmetic Ability |
Algebraic & GeometricAbility
|Section-C Communication Ability||Vocabulary Business &Computer terminology|
AP ICET 2019 Syllabus
Questions will be asked in three sections in the exam.
Section A (Analytical Ability) will include questions from the following topics-
- Data Sufficiency, Sequences and Series, Coding and Decoding, Data Analysis, Date, Time & Arrangement Problems etc
Section-B (Mathematical Ability) will cover-
- Arithmetical Ability, Trigonometry, Algebra and Geometrical Ability, Statistical Ability
Section-C (Communication Ability) include –
- Vocabulary, Functional grammar, Business and Computer terminology (letters, memos, agenda, reports etc) and Reading Comprehension (3 Passages)
AP ICET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates will get the admit card from the official website at the notified date. No hard copy of admit card will be sent to any candidates. Candidates have to download their Andhra Pradesh ICET admit cards from the website by using registration number, date of birth or password. Candidates must carry their admit cards to the exam centre.
Andhra Pradesh ICET 2019 Answer Keys
Answer keys to the AP ICET 2019 exam will be released after few days of commencement of the exam. In case of any objection towards the answer key, candidates can file their objection within the time limit provided by the concerned authority.
AP ICET 2019 Result
AP ICET 2019 result will be announced in the 2nd week of May 2019 (expected). Candidates can check their result through the online mode.
Andhra Pradesh AP ICET 2019 Counselling
After the declaration of result shortlisted candidates will be invited for ICET Counseling. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of scores obtained in the entrance exam. At counseling these candidates will be allotted seats in the various colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
Official website- www.sche.ap.gov.in
Counseling website- www.apicet.nic.in
AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance exam conducted for the admission into Post Graduate regular courses in the colleges of Andhra Pradesh. AP ICET is conducted every year by Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).