AP ICET Admission 2020: AP ICET for the academic session 2020 will be conducted on
27th April 20 20 postponed. The revised exam schedule will be provided soon. Interested candidates can fill AP ICET 2020 online application form which is available on the official website from 3rd March 2020. Candidates can get all the details related to AP ICET 2020 like exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, result etc from this article.
LATEST UPDATE- APSCHE has released new exam dates for ICET 2020. Now, AP ICET 2020 will be held on 10th & 11th August 2020.
Update: AP ICET 2020 application submission last date without fee was . The exam which was scheduled for 27th April 2020 has also be postponed and revised dates shall be notified soon. Those who wish to apply can submit applications using the link shared below.
Latest Update 3rd March 2020: AP ICET 2020 Registration has been started from 3rd March 2020. All interested candidates can follow below link to fill the online application from.
CLICK HERE to submit request for change in center
AP ICET Application Form 2020
- Candidates are required to fill AP ICET 2020 application form only through online mode. Application through any other mode will not be accepted.
- For filling
applicationform candidates have to visit the official website of the conducting authority which is mentioned above.
- Candidates can fill application form from 3rd March 2020 till
15th June 2020till 30th June(extended date with late fee).
- Candidates have to submit the online application form before the due dates or if they submit it after the due date they have to submit it with the late fee.
- Candidates need to fill all the details correctly and must pay
- Candidates have to upload all the required documents in the form.
- After filling the form candidates must take a printout of the form for future references.
|To Fill the AP ICET 2020 Application Form||Click Here|
Courses Offered Through AP ICET 2020
- B.A. (Master of Business Administration)
- C.A. (Master of Computer Application)
AP ICET 2020 Important Dates
The tentative schedule for AP ICET 2020 is given below-
Check >>> New National Education Policy
|Date of release of official notification||29th February 2020|
|Submission of online application starts||3rd March 2020|
|Last date to submit application form (without late fee)|
|Last date to submit application form (with Rs. 2000/- late fee+ Rs. 550/- Registration fee)|
|Last date to submit application form (with Rs. 5000/- late fee + Rs. 550/- Registration fee)|
|Last date to submit application form (with Rs. 10000/- late fee+ Rs. 550/- Registration fee)|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate|
|Availability of admit card from|
|Date of exam|
10th and 11th September 2020 (revised)
|Release of answer key||Notified later|
|Last date of receiving objections towards preliminary answer key||Notified later|
|Announcement of result||Notified later|
Documents Required to be Uploaded with the AP ICET Application Form
Candidates have to upload all the documents mentioned below in the application form-
- Receipt form from AP Online Centre
- Credit Card / Debit Card/Net Banking details
- Mark-sheet/ Hall Ticket Number of Degree / 10+2 / 10th
- Marks memos of degree / Intermediate (10 +2 )
- 10thor Equivalent Certificate
- Study certificates from Class 6 to 10, +2 / diploma and degree
- Caste Certificate issued by the MRO/ Competent Authority through Mee Seva
- Income certificate issued by MRO through Mee Seva
- Aadhaar Card
- photograph (should be of good quality and in the prescribed format)
- Scanned image of the signature in the prescribed format.
AP ICET Application Fee 2020
- The online application fee for all the candidates is Rs. 550/- (including processing fee).
- Candidates can make payment through any of the mode i.e through online (via Credit card/Debit card) or offline (AP Online Centers /e-Seva Centers, Mee Seva Centers) mode.
- Candidates can still register for the exam after the due date with a late fee of Rs. 10000 (plus 550 registration fee).
AP ICET Application Eligibility 2020
Candidates must fulfill the given eligibility criteria before applying for AP ICET 2020
- Candidates must be an Indian national.
- Candidates must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates must have three years bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST candidates) from recognized university.
- Final year appearing candidates in qualifying exam are also eligible.
- Candidates must have three years bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST candidates) from recognized university.
- Candidates must have Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 or degree level.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
AP ICET 2020 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Total 200 questions will be asked.
- Total marks of question paper will be 200marks.
- Exam duration will be of 150 minutes (2 hours 30 minutes).
- The question will be asked in English and Telugu accept in Section-C.
Section-wise distribution of questions is as follows-
|Section||Topics||Number of questions||Total number of questions|
|Section-A Analytical Ability||Data proficiency |
|Section-B Mathematical Ability||Arithmetic Ability |
Algebraic & GeometricAbility
|Section-C Communication Ability||Vocabulary Business &Computer terminology|
Questions will be asked in three sections in the exam.
Section A (Analytical Ability) will include questions from the following topics-
- Data Sufficiency, Sequences and Series, Coding and Decoding, Data Analysis, Date, Time & Arrangement Problems etc
Section-B (Mathematical Ability) will cover-
- Arithmetical Ability, Trigonometry, Algebra and Geometrical Ability, Statistical Ability
Section-C (Communication Ability) include –
- Vocabulary, Functional grammar, Business and Computer terminology (letters, memos, agenda, reports etc) and Reading Comprehension (3 Passages)
AP ICET 2020 Hall Ticket
Candidates will get the Hall Ticket from the official website at the notified date. No hard copy of admit card will be sent to any candidates. Candidates have to download their Andhra Pradesh ICET Hall Ticket from the website by using registration number, date of birth or password. Candidates must carry their Hall Tickets to the exam centre.
Andhra Pradesh ICET 2020 Answer Keys
Answer keys to the AP ICET 2020 exam will be released on
27th April 2020 the notified dates. In case of any objection towards the answer key, candidates can file their objection within the time limit provided by the concerned authority.
AP ICET 2020 Result
AP ICET 2020 result will be announced on
7th May 2020. Candidates can check their result through online mode.
Andhra Pradesh AP ICET 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of result shortlisted candidates will be invited for ICET Counseling. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of scores obtained in the entrance exam. At counseling these candidates will be allotted seats in the various colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
Official website- www.sche.ap.gov.in
Counseling website- www.apicet.nic.in
AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) is a state-level entrance exam conducted for admission into Post Graduate regular courses in the colleges of Andhra Pradesh. AP ICET is conducted every year by Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).