AP EDCET Application Form 2019: AP EDCET 2019 (Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test) for academic session 2019-2020 is expected to be conducted in 3rd week of April 2019. For which aspirants can apply through AP EdCET application form online in first week of march 2019. Official notification for AP EDCET 2019 will be released in fourth week February 2019. AP EDCET is a state level common entrance exam for admission into the B.Ed (2 years) regular course in college of education in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Latest News: Ap EdCET 2019 exam date released, it will be conducted on 6 May 2019.
Application form not yet released
AP EDCET 2019 is conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. Every year lots of candidates apply for this exam. From this article, candidates can gather all the information like application form, important dates, eligibility, pattern etc about AP EDCET 2019.
AP EDCET Application Form 2019
The application form will be available on the official website. Candidates can fill their application form by following the steps given below-
- Visit the official website first.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Candidates have to fill in the following details asked before making payment- Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Alternate Mobile Number, E-Mail ID etc.
- After filling the above details click on ‘Initiate Payment’
- After making successful payment of fee candidates will get their payment ID and can check their payment status.
- Now candidates have to fill all the details asked and upload all the documents required in the form properly.
- After filling application form completely candidates have to click on submit button for final submission of the form.
- Lastly, candidates can take the printout of duly filled application form.
Official Website: www.apedcet.nic.in
Candidates are advised to fill authentic and correct information in their application form as they will not get any other chance for making the correction in the form.
|Submission of Online Application starts||First week of Mar 2019|
|Last Date Online Application submission||Second week of Apr 2019|
|Submitting form with Late Fee||Second week of Apr 2019|
Andhra Pradesh EDCET 2019 Application Fee
Application fee for the candidates according to their category is given below-
For All category candidates- Rs. 600/-
For SC/ST candidates- Rs. 400/-
- Candidates also have to pay processing fees of Rs. 57/-
- Candidates can pay the application fee by any of the modes either through online(debit card/credit card/net banking) or offline(cash at AP Online).
- Candidates must know that application fee is non- refundable.
AP EDCET 2019 Important Dates
Exam schedule for AP EDCET 2019 is given below-
|Issue of notification||February 2019|
|Availability of application form||February 2019|
|Last date to submit online application form without late fee||April 2019|
|Last date to submit online application form (with Rs.500/- late fee)||April 2019|
|Admit card availability||March 2019|
|Date of AP EdCET exam||06 May 2019|
|Release of answer key||May 2019|
|Result declaration||May 2019|
Final dates will be updated shortly.
AP EDCET 2019 Eligibility
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must be a local/permanent residence of Andhra Pradesh and should a possess domicile.
Age Limit Criteria-
- Candidates must have completed 19 years of age as on 1st July 2019.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Candidates must have passed their bachelor degree/qualifying exam (BA/ BSc/ BSc (Home Science)/ BCom/ BCA/ BBM) or Master’s Degree in relevant subject or 5 years integrated course in the relevant subject with 50% (40% for SC/ST/BC/PH candidates) minimum marks.
- Final year appearing candidates in qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for AP EDCET 2019.
Eligibility criteria for choice of subject-
|Mathematics||Candidate who has done BA/BSc with Mathematics as one of the group subjects is eligible.OrB.Tech with Mathematics and PhysicsBCA candidates with Mathematics at 10+2 level as a group subject is also eligible.|
|English||Candidates with B.A Special English or M.A. English are eligible|
|Physical Sciences||B.Sc with physics and chemistryOrBCA candidates with Physical Science (Physics and Chemistry) at 10+2 level as a group subject are also eligible.OrCandidates with Allied Material Sciences under Part-II group subjects are also eligible.|
|Biological Sciences||BCA Candidates with Biological Sciences at 10+2 level as group subject.OrCandidates with BSc/BSc (Home Science) who have studied Botany and ZoologyOrAllied Life Sciences under Part-II group subjects|
|Social Studies||All candidates with BA/ B.Com/ BBM are eligible.OrBCA candidates with Social Sciences at 10+2 level as group subject.|
AP EDCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Questions will be asked in English and Telugu (except English subject).
- Questions will be of objective type.
- The total duration of exam will be of 2 hours.
- Paper will consist of three Parts-
- Part A- General English
- Part B- General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude
- Part C- will be according to the subject choice of candidate.
- Part A and Part B are common for all candidates.
- Each correct answer will be given 1 mark.
- No negative marking is there.
AP EDCET 2019 Test Centers
AP EDCET 2019 Admit Card
AP EDCET 2019 Admit card will be released in the month of March few days prior to the date of exam. Candidates have to download their admit card from the official website. Candidates can get admit only through online mode. No hard copy of admit card will be sent to candidates.
Candidates have to download and take a printout of the admit card and carry the same to the exam centre. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam center without admit card. Admit card must be retained for future references.
AP EDCET 2019 Result
Result for AP EDCET 2019 is expected to release in the month of May 2019. Candidates can check their results online at official website by providing registration number and date of birth. Candidates can download their rank card after the declaration of result. AP EDCET rank card is valid for one year from the date of release.