AP EAPCET Application Form 2023: AP EAMCET/EAPCET 2023 notification is to be released by APSCHE. AP EAMCET Application Form 2023 submission process is to be commenced on notified date whose details are yet to be available on the portal. However, on the basis of the outgoing year notification, detailed information about the eligibility, syllabus, steps to apply, exam pattern is described in the article below. Candidates must go through the details in order to avail of all the important information about AP EAPCET 2023 any updated will be done once this year notice is available.
AP EAMCET/EAPCET is a state level exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Through this exam, candidates will get admission into various Engineering, pharmacy, agriculture, and other professional courses in various colleges and universities in the state.
Check complete details about AP EAMCET 2023 application form, important dates, eligibility, admit card, etc. in this article.
AP EAPCET Application Form 2023
|Examination||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||AP EAMCET 2023|
|Article Category||Application details|
How to apply
|Exam type||AP State level exam|
|Conducting Authority||JNTU, Andhra Pradesh|
|Course offered||Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical programs|
|Date of Examination||15th May 2023|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Online|
AP EAMCET Courses Offered
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology)
- B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc. (Horticulture)/B.V.Sc & A.H/B.F.Sc
- Pharmacy & Pharma.D
AP EAPCET Important Dates
The complete examination schedule for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2023 is given in the tabulated form below: –
|Release of notification|
|Submission of application form start|
|Last date for submission of online application form without late fee|
|Last date for submission of online application form with late fee of Rs.500/-|
|Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs.1000/-|
|Last date for receipt of online application fee with late fee of Rs.5000/|
|Last date for receipt of application with late fee Rs.10000/-|
|Date of issue of hall ticket|
|Date of exam||15th May 2023|
|Declaration of answer key|
|Last date for receiving objections on the answer key|
|Declaration of result|
AP EAPCET Application Form Eligibility
Candidates are advised to go through the prospectus and must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before applying for EAMCET 2023.
Have a look at the AP EAMCET 2023 eligibility criteria given below-
- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- PIO/OCI card holder candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must also hold Andhra Pradesh domicile.
For Engineering and Pharmacy
- Lower age limit- candidates must have completed an age of 16 years as of 31st December 2023.
- No upper age limit is there.
For other courses
- Lower age limit- Must have completed an age of 17 years as of 31st December 2023.
- Upper age limit- Must be 22 years (25 years for SC/ST category) as of 31st December 2023.
For B.Tech. B.Pharma, B.Sc
- 12+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as vocational or optional subjects.
- Diploma in engineering
- 12+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Diploma in Pharmacy
AP EAMCET Online Application Form
- The Application forms can be filled only through online mode which will be available soon on the official portal.
- No other mode is applicable.
- The application form will be made available on the official website on the specified dates.
- Candidates must be ready with all the documents before filling out the application form.
- In case of any mistake in the filled-in application form, applicants will be given a chance for correction. Applicants must make the correction within the specified dates.
Click Here to Apply Online
Candidates can submit the application fee with late fee whose details are given above.
- Candidates must fill all the information carefully in the application form.
- Candidates must keep a printed copy of application fee for future reference.
AP EAMCET Application Fee
The course-wise application fee for AP EAMCET 2023
|Engineering (E)||OC: 600|
|Agriculture (A)||OC: 600|
|E & A both streams||OC: 1200|
Application fees can be paid through debit/credit card/payment gateway/ online banking or directly at AP Online centers.
AP EAMCET 2023: Important Links
|AP EAPCET Notification||Click here|
|Instruction for applicants||Click here|
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern
- This entrance exam will be organized in online mode (CBT).
- AP EAMCET 2023 for both streams will be conducted on different dates in two sessions.
- Multiple Choice Questions will be asked.
- The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- The language of the question paper will be English and Telugu.
- Total 160 questions will be asked.
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and
- 75 questions will be asked from each subject.
- The question paper will be of 225 marks.
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be given.
- There is no provision for negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of questions|
AP EAMCET Admit Card
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2023 Admit card will be issued only to the candidates who have successfully registered.
- As soon as candidates will submit the application form, admit card will be generated.
- Candidates may download their admit card online from the said date.
- Candidates must check the admit card details carefully before appearing for the exam. In case of any discrepancy, they should contact the responsible authority.
- Candidates must carry their admit card to the exam centre as no candidates will be permitted to enter the exam hall without a valid admit card.
AP EAMCET Answer Keys
The answer keys will be released one or two days after the commencement of the exam. If candidates are not satisfied with the answer keys they can file an objection against the answer keys within the given timeframe.
AP EAMCET Result 2023
AP EAMCET Result will release online only. Candidates can download their result from the official websites by using their valid login details.
In case of any problem related to AP EAMCET 2023, candidates can contact the conducting authority.
Here are contact details-
Ground Floor, Administrative Building
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
Kakinada – 533003
East Godavari District
Phone No. -0884-2340535, 0884-2356255
E-Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org