AP EAMCET Application Form 2021: AP EAMCET 2021 are still awaited to be released by APSCHE. AP EAMCET Application Form 2021 submission process will be started soon. The last date for enrolling to the application form will be released after the declaration of official notification for AP EAMCET 2021. The detailed information about the eligibility, syllabus, steps to apply, exam pattern is described in the article below. Candidates must go through the details in order to avail all the important information about AP EAMCET 2021.
Update: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will be announcing the examination dates for AP EAMCET 2021 soon. As per the previous years schedule, AP EAMCET was conducted on 17 to 18 and 21 to 23 (Engineering), and September 23 to 25 (Agriculture). Check the details below.
AP EAMCET is a state level exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Through this exam, candidates will get admission into various Engineering, pharmacy, agriculture and other professional courses on various colleges and universities of the state.
Check complete details about AP EAMCET 2021 application form, important dates, eligibility, admit card etc. in this article.
AP EAMCET Application Form 2021
|Examination||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||AP EAMCET 2021|
|Article category||Application details|
How to apply
|Exam type||AP State level exam|
|Conducting Authority||JNTU, Andhra Pradesh|
|Course offered||Engineering, Agriculture and Medical programs|
|Date of examination||To be announced Soon|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Online|
AP EAMCET Courses Offered
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology)
- B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc. (Horticulture)/B.V.Sc & A.H/B.F.Sc
- Pharmacy & Pharma.D
AP EAMCET Important Dates
The complete examination schedule for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2021 is yet to be announced by the authority. For an rough idea for the availability of application form and various other exam process, we have provided tentative dates which are provided below. The exact dates will be notified after it is available on the official portal.
|Release of notification||March 2021|
|Submission of application form start||April 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application form without late fee||April 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application form with late fee of Rs.500/-||May 2021|
|Correction window||To be notified|
|Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs.1000/-||June 2021|
|Last date for receipt of online application fee with late fee of Rs.5000/||June 2021|
|Last date for receipt of application with late fee Rs.10000/-||June 2021|
|Date of issue of hall ticket||July/August 2021|
|Date of exam||September 2021|
|Declaration of answer key||To be notified|
|Last date for receiving objections on the answer key||To be notified|
|Declaration of result||Updated Soon|
AP EAMCET Application Form Eligibility
Candidates are advised to go the prospectus and must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before applying for EAMCET 2021.
Have a look at the AP EAMCET 2021 eligibility criteria given below-
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- PIO/OCI card holder candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must also hold domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
For Engineering and Pharmacy
- Lower age limit- candidates must have completed an age of 16 years as on 31st December 2021.
- No upper age limit is there.
For other courses
- Lower age limit- Must have completed an age of 17 years as on 31st December 2021.
- Upper age limit- Must be 22 years (25 years for SC/ST category) as on 31st December 2021.
For B.Tech. B.Pharma, B.Sc
- 12+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as vocational or optional subjects.
- Diploma in engineering
- 12+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Diploma in Pharmacy
AP EAMCET Online Application Form
- The Application forms can be filled only through online mode which will be available soon on the official portal.
- No other mode is applicable.
- The application form will be made available on the official website on the specified dates.
- Candidates must be ready with all the documents before filling the application form.
- In case of any mistake in the filled in application form, applicants will be given a chance for correction. Applicants must make the correction within the specified dates.
Click Here to Apply Online (Available Soon)
Candidates can submit the application fee with late fee till the month of June 2021.
- Candidates must fill all the information carefully in the application form.
- Candidates must keep a printed copy of application fee for future reference.
The course-wise application fee for AP EAMCET 2021
|E & A both streams||Rs.1000/-|
Application fee can be paid through debit/credit card/payment gateway/ online banking or directly at AP Online centers.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern
- This entrance exam will be organized in online mode (CBT).
- AP EAMCET 2021 for both the streams will be conducted on different dates in two sessions.
- Multiple Choice Questions will be asked.
- The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- The language of the question paper will be English and Telugu.
- Total 160 questions will be asked.
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and
- 75 questions will be asked from each subject.
- The question paper will be of 225 marks.
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be given.
- There is no provision for negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of questions|
AP EAMCET Admit Card
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2021 Admit card will be issued to only to the candidates who have successfully registered.
- As soon as candidates will submit the application form, admit card will be generated.
- Candidates can check admit card tentatively in the month of April 2021.
- Candidates must check the admit card details carefully before appearing for the exam. In case of any discrepancy, they should contact the responsible authority.
- Candidates must carry their admit card to the exam center as no candidates will be permitted to enter the exam hall without a valid admit card.
AP EAMCET Answer Keys
The answer keys will be released one or two days after the commencement of the exam. If candidates are not satisfied with the answer keys they can file an objection against the answer keys within the given timeframe.
AP EAMCET Result 2021
AP EAMCET Result will release probably in the month of October/November 2021. Candidates can download their result at the official websites by using their valid login details.
In case of any problem related to AP EAMCET 2021, candidates can contact the conducting authority.
Here are contact details-
Ground Floor, Administrative Building
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
Kakinada – 533003
East Godavari District
Phone No. -0884-2340535, 0884-2356255
E-Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org