AP EAMCET Application Form 2019: AP EAMCET for admission into 2019-2020 session will be conducted in the month of April 2019. Official notification has been released on 20th February 2019.
AP EAMCET is a state level exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Through this exam, candidates will get admission into various Engineering, pharmacy, agriculture and other professional courses on various colleges and universities of the state.
AP EAMCET Application Form 2019
Check complete details about AP EAMCET 2019 application form, important dates, eligibility, admit card etc in this article.
|Examination||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||AP EAMCET 2019|
|Article category||Application details|
How to apply
|Exam type||AP State level exam|
|Conducting Authority||JNTU, Andhra Pradesh|
|Course offered||Engineering, Agriculture and Medical programs|
|Date of examination||20.04.2019, 21.04.2019, 22.04.2019 & 23.04.2019 (For Engineering)|
23.04.2019 & 24.04.2019 (For Agriculture)
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Official website Of JNTU||www.jntuk.edu.in|
Latest Update 26/02/2019: AP EAMCET 2019 Registration has been started now. Interested candidates can follow the below link to fill the registration form for Engineering and Agriculture course.
AP EAMCET 2019 Courses Offered
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology)
- Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc. (Horticulture)/B.V.Sc & A.H/B.F.Sc
- Pharmacy & Pharma.D
AP EAMCET 2019 Important Dates
Here is the tentative schedule for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2019-
|Release of notification||20th February 2019|
|Submission of application form start||26th February 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application form without late fee||27th March 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application form with late fee of Rs.500/-||4th April 2019|
|Correction window||6th to 10th April 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs.1000/-||9th April 2019|
|Last date for receipt of online application fee with late fee of Rs.5000/-||14th April 2019|
|Date of issue of hall ticket||16th April 2019|
|Last date for receipt of application with late fee Rs.10000/-||19th April|
|Date of exam||Check Above|
|Declaration of answer key||23rd April 2019|
|Last date for receiving objections on the answer key||26th April|
|Declaration of result||1st May 2019|
Official exam dates will be updated after the release of official notification.
AP EAMCET 2019 Eligibility
Candidates are advised to go the prospectus and must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before applying for EAMCET 2019.
Have a look at the AP EAMCET 2019 eligibility criteria given below-
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- PIO/OCI card holder candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must also hold domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
For Engineering and Pharmacy
- Lower age limit- candidates must have completed an age of 16 years as on 31st December 2019.
- No upper age limit is there.
For other courses
- Lower age limit- Must have completed an age of 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Upper age limit- Must be 22 years (25 years for SC/ST category) as on 31st December 2019.
For B.Tech. B.Pharma, B.Sc
- 12+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as vocational or optional subjects.
- Diploma in engineering
- 12+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Diploma in Pharmacy
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
- The Application forms can be filled only through online mode probably from the 1st week of February 2019.
- No other mode is applicable.
- The application form will be made available on the official website on the specified dates.
- Candidates must be ready with all the documents before filling the application form.
- In case of any mistake in the filled in application form, applicants will be given a chance for correction. Applicants must make the correction within the specified dates.
Candidates can submit the application fee with late fee till the month of April 2019.
- Candidates must fill all the information carefully in the application form.
- Candidates must keep a printed copy of application fee for future reference.
The course-wise application fee for AP EAMCET 2019
|E & A both streams||Rs.1000/-|
Application fee can be paid through debit/credit card/payment gateway/ online banking or directly at AP Online centers.
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- This entrance exam will be organized in online mode (CBT).
- AP EAMCET 2019 for both the streams will be conducted on different dates in two sessions.
- Multiple Choice Questions will be asked.
- The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- The language of the question paper will be English and Telugu.
- Total 160 questions will be asked.
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and
- 75 questions will be asked from each subject.
- The question paper will be of 225 marks.
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be given.
- There is no provision for negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of questions|
AP EAMCET 2019 Syllabus
Physical World, Motion in a Plane, Electrical Charges and Fields, Motion in a Straight Line, Current Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Oscillations, Gravitation, Units & Measurements, Thermal Properties of Matter, Thermodynamics, Waves, Wave Optics, Electricity, Mechanical Properties of Fluids, Ray Optics & Optical Instructions, Systems of Particular & Rotational Motion, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Nuclei, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance, Semiconductor Electronics etc.
Atomic Structure, , Stoichiometry, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Chemical Equilibrium and Acids-Bases, Hydrogen & its Compounds, The S-Block Elements, P- Block Elements Group 13 (boron family), P-Block Elements Group 14 (carbon family), Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Solid State, Solutions, Surface Chemistry, P- Block Elements, D and F Block Elements, Environmental Chemistry etc.
Algebra, Vector Algebra, Trigonometry, Measures of Dispersion, Vector Algebra, Co-ordinate Geometry, Calculus etc.
Reproduction in Plants, Plant Systematics, Diversity in the Living World, Plant Physiology, Structural Organization in Plants- Morphology, Internal Organization of Plants, Cell Structure and Function, Plant Ecology, Genetics, Plants, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Microbes and Human Welfare, Molecular Biology etc.
Diversity in the Living World, Animal Diversity-II, Locomotion & Reproduction in Protozoa, Animal Diversity- I, Structural Organization in Animals, Biology & Human Welfare, Structural Organization in Plants- Morphology, Type Study of Periplaneta Americana, Human Anatomy and Physiology-III, Ecology & Environment, Human Anatomy and Physiology-II, Applied Biology, Organic Evolution, Genetics, Human Anatomy and Physiology-IV, Human Reproduction etc.
AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2019 Admit card will be issued to only to the candidates who have successfully registered.
- As soon as candidates will submit the application form, admit card will be generated.
- Candidates can avail the admit card tentatively in the month of April 2019.
- Candidates must check the admit card details carefully before appearing for the exam. In case of any discrepancy, they should contact the responsible authority.
- Candidates must carry their admit card to the exam center as no candidates will be permitted to enter the exam hall without a valid admit card.
AP EAMCET 2019 Answer Keys
The answer keys will be released one or two days after the commencement of the exam. If candidates are not satisfied with the answer keys they can file an objection against the answer keys within the given timeframe.
AP EAMCET 2019 Result
The result will release probably in the month of June 2019. Candidates can download their result at the official websites by using their valid login details.
In case of any problem related to AP EAMCET 2019, candidates can contact the conducting authority.
Here are contact details-
AP EAMCET – 2019 Office
Ground Floor, Administrative Building
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
Kakinada – 533003
East Godavari District
Phone No. -0884-2340535, 0884-2356255
E-Mail – [email protected]