AP EAMCET Application Form 2020: AP EAMCET 2020 new exam dates has been announced by APSCHE. AP EAMCET Application Form 2020 submission process has been already been completed. However, the last date for receipt of application is 5th September 2020 with a late of Rs.10000/-. Official notification was released on 27th Feb 2020. Now, the applicants are waiting for the conduct of exam.
Update: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has announced new exam dates for AP EAMCET 2020. As per the revised schedule, AP EAMCET will be conducted on 17 to 18 and 21 to 23 (Engineering), and September 23 to 25 (Agriculture). Check the details below.
AP EAMCET is a state level exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Through this exam, candidates will get admission into various Engineering, pharmacy, agriculture and other professional courses on various colleges and universities of the state.
Check complete details about AP EAMCET 2020 application form, important dates, eligibility, admit card etc in this article.
AP EAMCET Application Form 2020
|Examination||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||AP EAMCET 202|
|Article category||Application details|
How to apply
|Exam type||AP State level exam|
|Conducting Authority||JNTU, Andhra Pradesh|
|Course offered||Engineering, Agriculture and Medical programs|
|Date of examination|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Online|
AP EAMCET Courses Offered
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology)
- Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc. (Horticulture)/B.V.Sc & A.H/B.F.Sc
- Pharmacy & Pharma.D
ALSO READ: TS EAMCET Application form 2020
AP EAMCET Important Dates
Here is the tentative schedule for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2020-
Check >>> New National Education Policy
|Release of notification||27th February 2020|
|Submission of application form start||29th February 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application form without late fee|
|Last date for submission of online application form with late fee of Rs.500/-|
|Correction window||To be notified|
|Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs.1000/-|
|Last date for receipt of online application fee with late fee of Rs.5000/|
|Last date for receipt of application with late fee Rs.10000/-|
|Date of issue of hall ticket||10th September 2020|
|Date of exam|
September 17 to 18 and 21 to 23, 2020 (Engineering)
September 23 to 25, 2020 (Agriculture)
|Declaration of answer key||26th September 2020|
|Last date for receiving objections on the answer key||28th September 2020|
|Declaration of result||Updated Soon|
AP EAMCET Application Form Eligibility
Candidates are advised to go the prospectus and must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before applying for EAMCET 2020.
Have a look at the AP EAMCET 2020 eligibility criteria given below-
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- PIO/OCI card holder candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must also hold domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
For Engineering and Pharmacy
- Lower age limit- candidates must have completed an age of 16 years as on 31st December 2020.
- No upper age limit is there.
For other courses
- Lower age limit- Must have completed an age of 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
- Upper age limit- Must be 22 years (25 years for SC/ST category) as on 31st December 2020.
For B.Tech. B.Pharma, B.Sc
- 12+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as vocational or optional subjects.
- Diploma in engineering
- 12+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Diploma in Pharmacy
AP EAMCET Online Application Form
- The Application forms can be filled only through online mode 29th of February 2020.
- No other mode is applicable.
- The application form will be made available on the official website on the specified dates.
- Candidates must be ready with all the documents before filling the application form.
- In case of any mistake in the filled in application form, applicants will be given a chance for correction. Applicants must make the correction within the specified dates.
Click Here to Apply Online (Available now)
Candidates can submit the application fee with late fee till the month of June 2020.
- Candidates must fill all the information carefully in the application form.
- Candidates must keep a printed copy of application fee for future reference.
The course-wise application fee for AP EAMCET 2020
|E & A both streams||Rs.1000/-|
Application fee can be paid through debit/credit card/payment gateway/ online banking or directly at AP Online centers.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern
- This entrance exam will be organized in online mode (CBT).
- AP EAMCET 2020 for both the streams will be conducted on different dates in two sessions.
- Multiple Choice Questions will be asked.
- The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- The language of the question paper will be English and Telugu.
- Total 160 questions will be asked.
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and
- 75 questions will be asked from each subject.
- The question paper will be of 225 marks.
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be given.
- There is no provision for negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of questions|
AP EAMCET Admit Card
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2020 Admit card will be issued to only to the candidates who have successfully registered.
- As soon as candidates will submit the application form, admit card will be generated.
- Candidates can check admit card tentatively in the month of April 2020.
- Candidates must check the admit card details carefully before appearing for the exam. In case of any discrepancy, they should contact the responsible authority.
- Candidates must carry their admit card to the exam center as no candidates will be permitted to enter the exam hall without a valid admit card.
AP EAMCET Answer Keys
The answer keys will be released one or two days after the commencement of the exam. If candidates are not satisfied with the answer keys they can file an objection against the answer keys within the given timeframe.
AP EAMCET Result 2020
AP EAMCET Result will release probably in the month of June 2020. Candidates can download their result at the official websites by using their valid login details.
In case of any problem related to AP EAMCET 2020, candidates can contact the conducting authority.
Here are contact details-
Ground Floor, Administrative Building
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
Kakinada – 533003
East Godavari District
Phone No. -0884-2340535, 0884-2356255
E-Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org