Department of School Education, Andhra Pradesh is inviting candidates for the application process of DEECET. The officials are conducting the admission process for Diploma in Elementary Education. All candidates who want to apply for admission will first have to become a part of the AP DEECET 2023 Application procedure. The officials are going to provide admission into Elementary Teacher Training Institutions situated in Andhra Pradesh that are offering D.El.Ed Course.
All candidates are informed that the application process is commenced. As per the official schedule released by the authority, the officials released the application form on 11th May 2023. The selection committee commenced the fee submission process one day before the application process. If you are also interested in the above-mentioned admission process then you must read the article till the end.
AP DEECET 2023 Application
The officials have prepared a separate portal named AP DEECET where all admission-related process is conducted. The official conducts the admission process for AP DEECET every year. Currently, the officials are conducting the admission process for the 2023-24 academic session. The officials have also issued an information bulletin on the official website where every important detail regarding the course is available.
The officials have divided the seats in Mathematics, Physical Science, Biological Science and Social Studies by 25% each. The application process will be conducted online. The officials are going to end the online Andhra Pradesh DEECET Application procedure on 28th May 2023. Get more information such as application fees, eligibility and others by going through this page.
apdeecet.apcfss.in 2023 Application: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Department of School Education|
|Name of the Exam||Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test|
|Offered Course||Diploma in Elementary Education|
|Admission Into||Elementary Teacher Training Institutions|
|Academic Year||2023-24 Academic Year|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
Andhra Pradesh DEECET 2023 Eligibility Conditions
The concerned authority has set the eligibility conditions for candidates applying for admission. Have a look at the eligibility conditions set for the above-mentioned course:
- Candidates applying for admission should be nationals of India. They must fulfil all local as well as Non-local requirements set by the concerned educational institutes.
- Interested candidates must have appeared or passed Class 12th or its equivalent as decided by DEECET.
- Aspirants must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying marks and 45% for candidates belonging to the SC, ST and PWD categories.
- The minimum age of interested candidates must be minimum of 17 years old as of the 1st of September 2023.
- The officials have not set upper age limit for admission.
- Given below is the Subject-Wise Eligibility:
|Mathematics||Candidates must have studied Maths subject in Class 12th.|
|Physical Science||Applicants must have studied Physics and Chemistry subjects in Class 12th.|
|Biological Science||Candidates must have studied Botany and Zoology subject in Class 12th.|
|Social Studies||Aspirants must have studied at least 2 subjects from the subjects mentioned here: Civics, Economics, History, Geography and Commerce|
AP DEECET Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Publication of the admission notification||9th May 2023|
|Payment of the online application fee||10th to 27th May 2023|
|The application submission process with payment of a fee||11th to 28th May 2023|
|Deadline for payment of the application fee through online||27th May 2023|
|Deadline receipt of filled-in application through online||28th May 2023|
|Publication of the Hall Ticket||5th June 2023|
|DEECET Examination Date||12th to 13th June 2023|
|Declaration of the result||19th June 2023|
How to fill out the AP DEECET 2023 Application?
Candidates who are interested in the course will have to fill out the online application. The following are the steps through which the AP DEECET Application Form can be submitted successfully:
- First of all, visit the official website of AP DEECET with the link mentioned here: https://apdeecet.apcfss.in/
- Now, the home page will open where you are required to click on the Payment link.
- The form will appear on the screen provide the details such as name, aadhaar details, mobile number, etc. and pay the fee.
- After the successful payment of the application fee, candidates will get the login details.
- Now, you should go back to the home page and click on the Candidate Login section.
- Enter the login details and get access to the application form.
- Start by providing all the asked details on the application form like educational qualifications and others.
- After that, upload the image of the photograph and signature to the available space.
- Finally, you are required to take a preview of the whole form and submit the form once you are satisfied with the details.
- Keep the fee receipt and application printout safe for future use.
AP DEECET 2023 Application: Important Links
|Apply Online||AP DEECET Application Link|
|Read>>||AP DEECET Information Bulletin|
|Visit the official Website||AP DEECET Website Link|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
Applicants will have to pay Rs. 750/- as an application while applying for admission. It must be noted that the application fee once submitted will not be refunded.
Applicants will also have to upload the photograph and signature to the application form. A space of 4.5 cm will be available for the image and 1.5 cm for the signature. The size of both files should not exceed 50 kb and the format should be jpeg.
If a candidate faces any technical issue then they must contact the officials through the helpline number mentioned below:
7670879747 (Timings are 10.30 AM to 1.00 PM and 1.30 PM to 5.00 PM on working days)
The officials will be conducting the entrance exam. After that, the officials will conduct the counselling round for selected candidates to allot the institutes.